Overclockers UK Presents: Eleven Table Tennis: The Tournament

Soldato
OP
Ale Bro is the man to beat. We played though 5 games, all convincing victories to the man, I think we can call the 6th game. Latency wasn't an issue, more me being flummoxed by the super spin like I was on the beer:)

Great a second match played. Can you post the scores of the games? I will give an average score then for the last unplayed game. It might not come down to it, but, the score difference might be important!!

Also, Would it be possible for me to play a quick game against you?

Associate
you are supposed to play 3 games home and 3 games away :) And you need to give me the scores of the games please because the two best third place players will make the quarter final.

Ah OK, we just assumed 3 home three away would be best of three. Scores were (correct me if I'm wrong Mmart94) Home 11-0 11-2 Away 1-11 1-11, put the other two games as 11-0.

I presume he would have won the third game home and away as well? :p

I could hardly return serve. I think he pitied me and let me have a couple of points to avoid a whitewash!

If you wouldn't mind, would it be possible to give you game?

You wanna play? Sure thing. You around tomorrow evening (Thursday)?

Soldato
OP
You wanna play? Sure thing. You around tomorrow evening (Thursday)?

Thanks for the scores!!

Just want to play some games against a person in each group. Just to try and gauge the levels for the quarter finals. Give me a time that suits you tomorrow and I will be there.

Associate
Great games CGrieves that was a lot of fun!

The scores of the games were 11-6 11-3 11-6 11-1

Sorry we messed up the format a bit

Soldato
OP
Great games CGrieves that was a lot of fun!

The scores of the games were 11-6 11-3 11-6 11-1

Sorry we messed up the format a bit

LOL who has the right score? Cgrieves listed the scores as 11-0, 11-2, 11-1, 11-1?

Don't worry too much about the format. First few games will always be teething problems :)

Associate
CGrieves was just being too humble :) I got the scores from one of the devs in the discord server, I asked him to pull up the scores since I completely forgot them lol

Soldato
OP
It's early in the Tournament but it looks like Ale Bro and Mmart94 are looking like becoming the players to beat.

hope we get some more results in this evening.

Associate
Yes, got the friend invite thanks. I've accepted it but note that I don't have Eleven Table Tennis on Steam, just the Oculus version.
So find me in game, username is SlamJester

Back
Top Bottom