Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Had a little change around. Moved the tower to the floor temporarily until I get either a bigger desk or an Alex drawer to put it on. Got a new keyboard and custom made wrist support. Wired mouse was replaced by a Logitech G703.

Added a plant!

I'm waiting on a custom sleeved cable for the keyboard that should fit in nicely with the setup.

desk_setup_may18.jpg

Got my custom cable for my keyboard and decided to bring the case back onto the desk for now. Definitely need some more desk space.

desk_setup_june18.jpg

Associate
@LiE I see the difference in the case mine is not the elite, Don't think OC had them when i got mine. The desk you linked from Ikea doesn't look great on the website but seeing your set up it looks really nice. I want to go with a white theme. Does it feel strong enough to have the PC on the desk?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
@LiE I see the difference in the case mine is not the elite, Don't think OC had them when i got mine. The desk you linked from Ikea doesn't look great on the website but seeing your set up it looks really nice. I want to go with a white theme. Does it feel strong enough to have the PC on the desk?

It has a little wobble if you try to rock it. I would go for the 160cm version in hindsight, or the 140cm like I have and a alex desk drawer to the side of the desk for the PC case.

Associate
I'm looking at moving out of the spare room as it's a bit cramped and is often converted back into the spare room, and moving into the garage.
Has anyone got any build logs of turning their garage into an office, sort of thing. Just plasterboarding the walls/ceiling and a bit of tarting up. It's already wired for electrics and lighting.

Associate
Had bit of a rearrange of the study the other night. Got my girlfriend a new desk and monitor as well so she's happy gaming away on her ITX build :)

Thinking of upgrading my 3 x 27" monitors to 3 ultra wides but will probably wait for next gen cards to run them as I like to game in Nvidia Surround.

Girlfriend desk
KH1atgr.jpg

Mine
W5hapI0.jpg
08oQIvF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom