Next quality PS4 game release date

Soldato
When was the last one?

RDR2 will be a triple A game that I'm 90% will actually live up to its billing, obviously not an exclusive. Days Gone 90% with that, when it comes out. Last of Us 2, 100% bonefide classic it will be :) Before someone says God of War or Horizon, I just yawned with those.

Associate
OP
Need a new game to purchase but at a loss, vampyr was a potential but I think it would just be an impulse buy waste of money.

Associate
OP
Really lacking a decent new game to buy and play. Getting bored with PS4 as need something to play! A real dry period for quality new releases atm.

Soldato
Really lacking a decent new game to buy and play. Getting bored with PS4 as need something to play! A real dry period for quality new releases atm.

Same here, both my PS4 and X are not getting much use, plenty of great games but for them awesome new releases, the consoles are just going through that summer dry period like every year.

Associate
OP
I’ve played most tbh. I’ve found that since I’ve experienced HDR I just can’t get into non HDR games, I’ve tried to play some of them but just can’t get engrossed as they really lack visually. It’s been a game changer with Gfx for me on my ks8000. Films and series I can still really enjoy but games it has a much bigger impact for me. So I’m not finding I want to purchase the SDR games I haven’t played.

Soldato
I’ve played most tbh. I’ve found that since I’ve experienced HDR I just can’t get into non HDR games, I’ve tried to play some of them but just can’t get engrossed as they really lack visually. It’s been a game changer with Gfx for me on my ks8000. Films and series I can still really enjoy but games it has a much bigger impact for me. So I’m not finding I want to purchase the SDR games I haven’t played.

looked at this

http://pushsquare.com/news/2018/02/guide_all_ps4_hdr_compatible_games

Associate
Currently available games i'd recommend if you haven't played any of these yet:
Bloodborne
Nioh
Uncharted 1-4
The last of us
Kingdom Hearts remixes
Yakuza 0/Kiwami and 6
Gravity Rush
Horizon Zero Dawn
The Last Guardian
Shadow of colossus

Upcoming:
Spiderman
Yakuza kiwami 2

Associate
OP
Most bored I’ve been with gaming since I got PS4. Sure I’ll get back into it come new releases. Just can’t be bothered atm with it.

Back
Top Bottom