OcUK Curborough Sprint Circuit - Thursday 27th September 2018

Soldato
If I'm able to come, it'll just be to spectate however will there be an issue if I brought my 22mth old daughter? She's absolutely car mad to the point I can stand her on my seat and she emulates driving, gear-changes inclusive.

Soldato
OP
I'll certainly come along and spectate, will run if numbers need making up :)

You should just run :)

Can you put me and my dad down for a blast please :)
Couple imprezas

Ofc :D

If I'm able to come, it'll just be to spectate however will there be an issue if I brought my 22mth old daughter? She's absolutely car mad to the point I can stand her on my seat and she emulates driving, gear-changes inclusive.

I mean this in the nicest way, but so long as you ensure she's not being handsy with people's cars etc. and you ensure she's by your side at all times, then no issues.

Soldato
I mean this in the nicest way, but so long as you ensure she's not being handsy with people's cars etc. and you ensure she's by your side at all times, then no issues.

I already took that as a given if she was allowed to attend. She's a regular attendee of car shows with me and knows not to touch unless invited. She also has "dog-lead" style reins/backpack type thing which ensures she cannot wander more than 2.5ft from me however will most likely spend the day on my shoulders to be able to see.

Only forseeable issue is you might get fed up of her saying "Hiya" to everyone :p

Associate
I suppose it's better late than never but a couple of weeks ago I found this on my hard drive from last year, was the only trackside video I took but I forgot about it. :o Sorry Kosta.

Associate
Need to confirm what I'm doing that Thursday and Friday (tend to go back to Devon for a long weekend at end of the month), but potentially in for this in either the Coupe or MX5

Back
Top Bottom