OcUK Curborough Sprint Circuit - Thursday 27th September 2018

OcUK Staff
Can check my dashcam to see what speed Housey and Gibbo did with mine :p

I remember yours been around 70-75mph, was same as my Clio, maybe a tad over 75mph on both on a later braking run.

If I remember right Mustang was around 90-95mph and my M3 was over 100mph as it not only come out corner with more speed, but it pretty much geared right with top of 3rd just shy of 100 and using 4th on some runs was just pipping it over a tonne.
The Jag will be very interesting as its mid-range power is insane plus the way it can put power down is unlike any other car I've driven and the first 4 gears are quite short been an 8 speed, so should see some nice speeds, probably won't stop at other end though. :D

Man of Honour
Double the length of the straight and I'm sure it would be a different story, the combination of power and brakes in the R8 would really come into their own though

The brakes, once up to temp are fade free. The fluid however, well that get's hot and the pedal goes to half way at around 5 laps at Curborough as you saw. Now that was more to do with me getting used to the track again and over braking as it gets better if you are lighter on the brakes and roll into the corners more. Less haste, more pace as ever.

Associate
Finished off the rest of the aerial videos.

Mazda 2

Fiat Abarth

Nissan Silvia S15

Audi TT RS

Mazda MX-5

Subaru Impreza STI

Due to unforeseen circumstances the other cars were not captured:(
Got a nice view of some trees though. ;):D

Back
Top Bottom