Ant-Man and The Wasp

Soldato
Ghost predates The Matrix by at least a decade.

The problem is that the vast majority of people (myself included) don't know anything about the comics and can only go off what we've already seen in the cinema, which means that to most, Matrix 2 will have been the "first" to show that type of scene and it might even get mentioned by reviewers as being "derivative" because of that.

Caporegime
They sort of explained the quantum realm in the first Ant-man so I assume the 'phasing' is something to do with being able to use/manipulate that?

Still looks like they are holding a 'plot' trailer back as we've not seen Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet van dyne yet.

Soldato
Antman was 'ok', however what a tough slot being loaded as the first 'Marvel' release after Infinity War.

Of course I will go and see it, but at £2 a seat over here I dont have a hell of a lot to lose even if it isnt great.

Caporegime
It was also the first movie after Avengers: Age of Ultron and it did pretty well at the box office.

Then again, Age of Ultron was a bit of a let down and Infinity War is epic.

Soldato
4 of the top 10 highest grossing movies Worldwide were super hero movies, so I'm not sure that's true.

Plus we are about to reach a stage with the mavel movies where the 'old guard' (Iron-man, Captain America etc) are going to make way for different characters.

I guarantee that the Avengers movie this year will be one of the top 10 highest grossing movies of all time.

If people were worn out with them, that wouldn't be the case.
and it proved to me amazing avengers!

Back
Top Bottom