Ant-Man and The Wasp

Associate
I too really enjoyed the first one, especially the train set sequence at the end. I hope that they can build on the premise rather than just rely on the joke of making cute things big (such as the Pez dispenser in the trailer).

Caporegime
I honestly think people are just getting worn out with this constant deluge of superhero movies.

4 of the top 10 highest grossing movies Worldwide were super hero movies, so I'm not sure that's true.

Plus we are about to reach a stage with the mavel movies where the 'old guard' (Iron-man, Captain America etc) are going to make way for different characters.

I guarantee that the Avengers movie this year will be one of the top 10 highest grossing movies of all time.

If people were worn out with them, that wouldn't be the case.

Soldato
The explanation from the first film was that the distance between atoms is reduced, meaning objects get smaller but retain the same mass. But that's inconsistent with events that unfold in the film. So you either have to just take things at face-value, or assume that Hank Pym lied.

Ant Man jumps off a building; dents a car roof. Yet in another scene he's able to ride a flying ant (which couldn't support the mass of a 200lb man). Plus, if the suit works by reducing the space between atoms, how does Ant Man enter the "Quantum Realm"? His atoms would have to shrink.

Man of Honour
I guarantee that the Avengers movie this year will be one of the top 10 highest grossing movies of all time.

Might even dethrone Avatar. It's the big crescendo. The one all the others have been building up to with the Infinity Stones. Thanos is one of the biggest bads. Also taps into many different fanbases, if you enjoy GotG, you'll watch it as they are in it. Basically everyone is in it. Definitely see it breaking 2B's at least.

Soldato
Yeah you have to accept the silly and the inconsistencies but I really enjoyed the first film it was a much lighter and more personal story than most of the MCU stuff. Hats off to Marvel though they have managed to keep their MCU fresh but still respectful (not slavish) to the source material. If this movie is as good as the first that will be a good job well done.

Back
Top Bottom