Case recommendations with reversible mobo tray

Associate
Good afternoon guys,

I am looking for recommendations of cases with a reversible mobo tray or cases which come with a right window and same case but left windows.

I have a 4m worktop as a gaming desk for my wife and I and would like both computers to be on each end but showing the case window facing inwards displaying the internals. I'm going to be rgbing them up to add to the effect of the room.

The only case I can see is the dark Base 700 and wondered if any of you had any other recommendations.

Soldato
Good afternoon guys,

I am looking for recommendations of cases with a reversible mobo tray or cases which come with a right window and same case but left windows.

I have a 4m worktop as a gaming desk for my wife and I and would like both computers to be on each end but showing the case window facing inwards displaying the internals. I'm going to be rgbing them up to add to the effect of the room.

The only case I can see is the dark Base 700 and wondered if any of you had any other recommendations.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £188.69 (includes shipping: £11.70)

expensive, but its bequiet and comes with 2 £20 140mm silent wing 3 fans

gpu can be vert mounted as well , in either mobo position - just need raiser cable

https://www.bequiet.com/en/case/1203

Last edited:
Don
Total: £153.65 (includes shipping: £11.70)

EDIT: Missed the bit that said you need a left and right hand version

Double Edit:
MATX Cube cases an option? If so then what about the below (Corsair could be used Horizontal with top window and side vents which would expose rgb)?

Total: £207.24 (includes shipping: £12.30)

Last edited:
Soldato
hmm nice recommendations but just not quite what I wanted. I forgot to mention my mobos are ATX and would like to see inside so a Window to look through would be a must.

Most windows are slightly darkened , not sure way, some like Bequiet are more so, but they show off the RGB as you don't get as much glare .

Not many cases allow you to use either normal or inverted , hense why the price of bequiet are expensive .

Hopefully you'll be able to find one you like :)

Not as darkened as 700 version but costs a ton.. then double that, but does have 3 silent wing fans

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/be-q...-full-tower-gaming-case-silver-ca-12f-bq.html

That TT case looks nice !

Casepabs Bullet 7/8 is another one similar to TT case

Last edited:
Don
Associate
OP
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/be-q...-gaming-case-silver-ca-11a-bq.html#free_items

CHEAPER, and comes with upgrade kit for glass and PSU cover , better airflow to :)

Ordered the Dark base 700 this morning, CS couldn't price match the one I found so ordered on a different site, they did a really good price match on my gfx card though so i'm over the moon with that!. Would have loved this one but moving from a full tower and find them way to big. Thanks orbital for the advice!

Soldato
Ordered the Dark base 700 this morning, CS couldn't price match the one I found so ordered on a different site, they did a really good price match on my gfx card though so i'm over the moon with that!. Would have loved this one but moving from a full tower and find them way to big. Thanks orbital for the advice!

no worries ! be interesting to see finished picture with them side by side. seem media shots of it either way but not two similar builds in each layout next to each other :)

with airflow, keep positive pressure and will drive warm air out :)

Associate
OP
no worries ! be interesting to see finished picture with them side by side. seem media shots of it either way but not two similar builds in each layout next to each other :)

with airflow, keep positive pressure and will drive warm air out :)

I know this is terrible but I bought corsair ll140's to replace the be quiets. So a little unsure what to do with the fans. 2x corsair ll140 in the front, 1x corsair ll140 at the rear. then have 2 bequiets to either put 2 at the top or 1 in the psu shroud.

Soldato
I know this is terrible but I bought corsair ll140's to replace the be quiets. So a little unsure what to do with the fans. 2x corsair ll140 in the front, 1x corsair ll140 at the rear. then have 2 bequiets to either put 2 at the top or 1 in the psu shroud.

the silent wing 3's are a much better fan but lack some of corsair RGB flair . for lighting sake, have the 2 silent wings in the front. hidden out the way connected to case controller- set at max speed... you wont hear them.

and then the Corsair in the rear and top, lower speed

ODE
Total: £670.46 (includes shipping: £10.50)

c8imhIS.jpg

Associate
OP
Beautiful build mate, really!

I honestly wanted the x470 k7 but pre order only at OCUK, I also wanted the Aorus ram but also pre order.

Looked at the bundle and thought it was a great deal, but then worked it out. I got the CPU £273 the ram £209 the mobo £184 (£666 total) and didn't need the ssd really. So was buying the bundle for the free ssd over the strix and with the storeMI feature my mechanical drive might end up being good :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Beautiful build mate, really!

I honestly wanted the x470 k7 but pre order only at OCUK, I also wanted the Aorus ram but also pre order.

Looked at the bundle and thought it was a great deal, but then worked it out. I got the CPU £273 the ram £209 the mobo £184 (£666 total) and didn't need the ssd really. So was buying the bundle for the free ssd over the strix and with the storeMI feature my mechanical drive might end up being good :p

Yeah CCL had the ram at £220 and went within 24 hours . Was going to pull trigger but logged in morning and was gone :(

Think with StoreMI, remember to install OS to HDD if your combining everything - or if you only have SSD and HDD .

Back
Top Bottom