Has anyone used Barrow compression fittings before, any good?

Associate
have used them a number of times and always been fine, no leaks and looks good enough- I have only ever used black fittings in all builds and no issues yet

Soldato
As far as I recall, Barrow started as the same OEM as Bitspower, so they were Bitspower good. Now they're their own company and I've not seen anything to suggest their quality has dropped. And there's more of a push to get Barrow into the marketplace. Given the things that could go wrong if a watercooling fitting failed, I wouldn't think places like ModMyMods or FrozenCPU would put their reputation on the line by stocking junk.

Everything has the risk of failure of course, but Barrow seem to be up there in quality.

Man of Honour
They are very high quality and near enough identical to Bitspower yet at a fraction of the price. I am using 14mm Barrow hardline fittings that I got from a watercooling seller on Ebay along with their own 14mm PETG hardline tubing which is also top quality. The fittings and tubing cost a hell of a lot less than if I bought Bitspower's overpriced stuff. The Barrow hardline fittings also come with spare O rings as well.

Associate
Hi guys,

As per the title, are they well made, machined, strong, fit correctly, powder coating stay on etc... My

I should say this is for soft tubing :)

Cheers :)

They are used a lot by a famous custom builder GGF events, they do a lot of commissions and you’ll see a lot of their stuff along with Bykski in their builds for trade shows.

Take a look at this amazing watercooled Lian-Li O11 Dynamic:

https://youtu.be/YW1I4gpAfqI

They use a custom Bykski reservoir that is designed specifically for that case and it looks awesome.

You can buy their stuff through their shop on AliExpress, I certainly couldn’t find anyone selling their stuff in the UK though they seem to have setup an Internet shop in the US!

Man of Honour
OP
They are used a lot by a famous custom builder GGF events, they do a lot of commissions and you’ll see a lot of their stuff along with Bykski in their builds for trade shows.

Take a look at this amazing watercooled Lian-Li O11 Dynamic:

https://youtu.be/YW1I4gpAfqI

They use a custom Bykski reservoir that is designed specifically for that case and it looks awesome.

You can buy their stuff through their shop on AliExpress, I certainly couldn’t find anyone selling their stuff in the UK though they seem to have setup an Internet shop in the US!

That build looks epic, I'll be building in the same case though mine won't look anywhere near that good :(

I ordered a single Barrow white fitting last week, and I must say they are better than I imagined, they look and feel better quality than EKWB's but not quite Bitspower, though for the price, definitely worth buying :cool:

Soldato
Used them on several builds and not had any issues with them at all, you won't find them on shops like OCUK though everytime I've needed them it's been through Mizucool on ebay.

Associate
That build looks epic, I'll be building in the same case though mine won't look anywhere near that good :(

I ordered a single Barrow white fitting last week, and I must say they are better than I imagined, they look and feel better quality than EKWB's but not quite Bitspower, though for the price, definitely worth buying :cool:

I wish OcUK would give some of their stuff a look, those custom case blocks look amazing. Interestingly I thought they likely OEM for one or more of the major manufacturers, possibly XSPC or Alphacool maybe.

Associate
I've used Barrow fittings before in the past and have always been really happy with the quality. Although having recently checked the prices, I don't think they are quite as much of a bargain ;0.

Back
Top Bottom