*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Associate
15% off with eBay using the code PIGGYBANK just now until 8pm tonight.

Picked up a new DS4 controller from shopto for £32ish.

Caporegime
Not bad at all considering that will get you Forza Horizon 4 for 2/3 weeks!

Looks like that deal is on until 31/8 as well, so hang fire until then and you get even longer with FH4!

Soldato
Boooooo…. :( seen that they were doing a bundle on PSN for Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 for £12.99... I already have 6 so I thought why not buy the others and have them all on PS4 (Have them on my PS3)… But you cannot buy them if you already own one of the included titles... Oh and if I bought 4 and 5, even at the discounted price, it would still be £2 more than the bundle!!!!

But anyway, if you havnt got any of the titles its a bargain!

Can't type for toffee
Don
Soldato
Anyone here ever bought a console from Amazon? Just wondering if they're packaged up alright. Also, it'd be with a bundled game that's not out yet... Would they wait until the exact release date before shipping?

Soldato
Anyone here ever bought a console from Amazon? Just wondering if they're packaged up alright. Also, it'd be with a bundled game that's not out yet... Would they wait until the exact release date before shipping?

Yeah I’ve ordered a couple, always comes wel packaged.

They’ll send you the console first and send you the game separate whenever it becomes in stock.

Soldato
Not a bargain exactly, but the Microsoft Store is providing a £55 voucher usable on the store on top of the actual trade-in value for any old games consoles you might have gathering dust. I'm going to send them my old 360 S and use the cash + credit towards FH4.

https://www.microsofttradein.com/index_personal.php?

Really needs that extra £55 to be competitive though, i just did a quote and it offered me £38 for my day one X1 with Kinect!

Back
Top Bottom