*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Caporegime
That deal isn't that good, the ones posted previously mean you pay less for the console itself. For example, trading in FIFA will net you £30 so you're still paying £380 for the console and 2 digital games you can't trade in. One of the other deals works out something like £330 for the console and digital version of the new Tomb Raider.

That's why it's being downvoted on hotukdeals ;)

Soldato
I think i convinced myself more because i was gonna buy FH4 anyway for £40 which brings it down to £370 and then selling Fifa takes it to around the same point. I guess you're right about the tomb raider thing though. I could probably sell that for around £30

Soldato
This may be a stupid question (sure it is)

For the Microsoft Xbox One X deal where you buy loads of vouchers from CDkeys. I notice that you can only use the 5% discount code for the first item.

If i'm buying 10 of them, does it mean i need to do 10 individual purchases? Also presume i need to keep re-liking the facebook page?

EDIT - Never mind. Very let me open a new credit account with the 10% off code so got the Forza/Fifa bundle for £370 :D

Roll on Tuesday!

Last edited:
Soldato
The Last of Us Remastered is 50% off in the US, is there any issue with redeeming it here?
Create a US account, make sure it's set as primary on your console and you can play it with your UK account. Personally I take the hit on prices as I cannot be bothered with multiple accounts from multiple different regions and buying the correct top-up cards and making sure they are set as primary etc.
However, for a single, US account - create account, buy US top-up from CD-Keys, purchase, download and play.

Soldato
Just a heads up that if you buy anything from eBay today, you can use the code PAYDAY for 10% off. I'm currently sitting here looking at pushing the buy button on a PS4 500GB with Spider-Man for £225, effectively making the console £175 as I really want Spider-Man! I'm buying it from the Argos shop and I can collect it from the shop that's in walking distance today.

Does anyone else think that this is as good a deal as it seems? I'm not sure whether to hold off for potentially better bundles or better deals nearer to Christmas. I really want to play Spider-Man, and I also want Everybody's Golf which I can order from Amazon for £16, but I then need an extra controller. Next week Forza Horizon 4 is released so I'll probably spend what little gaming time I have to play this for a bit, but if this is a damn good PS4 500GB deal with Spider-Man included and it's worthwhile picking it up now, I'll do it!

Soldato
Just a heads up that if you buy anything from eBay today, you can use the code PAYDAY for 10% off. I'm currently sitting here looking at pushing the buy button on a PS4 500GB with Spider-Man for £225, effectively making the console £175 as I really want Spider-Man! I'm buying it from the Argos shop and I can collect it from the shop that's in walking distance today.

Does anyone else think that this is as good a deal as it seems? I'm not sure whether to hold off for potentially better bundles or better deals nearer to Christmas. I really want to play Spider-Man, and I also want Everybody's Golf which I can order from Amazon for £16, but I then need an extra controller. Next week Forza Horizon 4 is released so I'll probably spend what little gaming time I have to play this for a bit, but if this is a damn good PS4 500GB deal with Spider-Man included and it's worthwhile picking it up now, I'll do it!

You can wait forever and all the time you're not playing on a PS4 :)
So at the beginning of this year Ebay ran a 25% off "many retailers" code that enabled me to get a PS4 Pro (By the time I'd sold my PS4, sold the bundled games, had some further cashback the entire upgrade cost me around £30). BUt who says they will do it again?
Last year that was a price glitch at Tesco that enabled people to get a PS4 Pro for around £150. There was a price glitch at Currys that enabled some people to get a free PS4 Pro.

At the moment you won't get any cheaper. Black Friday/Cyber Monday "may" see the same price or better, but again - you won't have been playing on a PS4 while you wait.

Soldato
Create a US account, make sure it's set as primary on your console and you can play it with your UK account. Personally I take the hit on prices as I cannot be bothered with multiple accounts from multiple different regions and buying the correct top-up cards and making sure they are set as primary etc.
However, for a single, US account - create account, buy US top-up from CD-Keys, purchase, download and play.

Seems like a hassle. Plus it's a game I'm pretty happy to spend £15 on.

Soldato
You can wait forever and all the time you're not playing on a PS4 :)
So at the beginning of this year Ebay ran a 25% off "many retailers" code that enabled me to get a PS4 Pro (By the time I'd sold my PS4, sold the bundled games, had some further cashback the entire upgrade cost me around £30). BUt who says they will do it again?
Last year that was a price glitch at Tesco that enabled people to get a PS4 Pro for around £150. There was a price glitch at Currys that enabled some people to get a free PS4 Pro.

At the moment you won't get any cheaper. Black Friday/Cyber Monday "may" see the same price or better, but again - you won't have been playing on a PS4 while you wait.

True, but I will be playing Forza Horizon next week and then Red Dead Redemption will be an Xbox purchase I reckon, so I don't exactly have to get a PS4 right now. I am very interested in Spider-Man and would definitely play that. I guess my concern right now and the reason behind wanting to pick on up on that deal is that I know for sure that I'd love to play Spider-Man. If in future another game bundle comes up with a title that I'm not fussed about playing, the saving wouldn't be as great.

Soldato
Very's promise of delivery by tomorrow isn't looking very likely at the moment, still not dispatched. I'm hoping their systems are just delayed as I know they aren't the best at keeping people updated.

Yeh I'm worried about that too :(

I think they operate next day delivery for electronics, hopefully they should dispatch them today. I'm in the same boat with amazon, but prime delivery is usually reliable so I hope it will go out soon!

Back
Top Bottom