Resident Evil 2 (REMake 2) PS4/XB1

Caporegime
All over this! I’ve only ever played RE7 biohazard. Never had PS before this gen. my fav genre is horror so this looks spectacular!

7 was surprisingly good given 6 was a complete turd but you've missed out on some absolute classics if you haven't played RE before 7! Recommend to go back and give them a blast if you get chance, 2 is the best of the lot imo.

Soldato
I didn't mind the revalations spins off I enjoyed em, the worst re game is by far 6, 5 wasn't great either imo.

2,3 my all time favs followed by 7,

Soldato
I enjoyed the Revelations games. I played the ReMake as well and 4 HD. I cba with 5 and 6. I never completed 2 for some reason and aside from the beginning remember nothing about it. So yeah can't wait!

But yeah loads of cheese and crap dialogue. Nothing wrong with it :)

Associate
I enjoyed the Revelations games. I played the ReMake as well and 4 HD. I cba with 5 and 6. I never completed 2 for some reason and aside from the beginning remember nothing about it. So yeah can't wait!

But yeah loads of cheese and crap dialogue. Nothing wrong with it :)
5 gets a lot of stick but I quite enjoyed it, not as good as 4 obviously but it plays well.

Soldato
Looks amazing, but over the shoulder viewpoint has been done with the revelations series so this could turn out just average like them. Hope not, we'll see I guess.

I really though they would leave that over the shoulder viewpoint too, I hate it. I prefer the old resident evil type security camera type of gameplay. I definitely wont be buying this.

Associate
5 gets a lot of stick but I quite enjoyed it, not as good as 4 obviously but it plays well.
Yeah, I think 5 gets an unfairly bad rep because it wasn't really a RE game, but I really enjoyed it for what it was.

Looking forward to this remake. Loved RE2 and have no problem with OTS

Caporegime
I also enjoyed 5 the only one out of the series I haven't fully finished is 6 because outside of the Leon campaign it's truly atrocious (Leon's campaign isn't particularly good)

Cheesy dialogue is exactly what I'd expect to see!

Soldato
Ressy 5 was awesome 2 player, tons of weapon upgrades... different from all the others maybe that's what makes it great!

Can't help feeling that the people who are excited about this should get the Resi 1 and 0 remakes, they are old school awesome!

Soldato
Yeah, because the original games dialogue was so great.....
You don't play re games for great dialogue, there cheesy and pants on purpose.... Jill sandwich scene for example.
My god man, did you not play the original Resident Evil?!

Of course I played and loved the original. She says "this is a nightmare" liked she chipped a nail, not like she's being attacked by some zombie with a giant eye on its shoulder. If something's worth doing twice its worth doing right!

Back
Top Bottom