Pokemon Go

Associate
Haha thank you for all the gifts and xp and tips. I am on the evo low level grind and egg hatch with lucky eggs.

The good thing about the gifts is if like me I often just manage to keep my catch streak going most days with occasional park life (I love the park) then it is helping fill up my poke balls and tons of xp. Its like catching I few pokemon, often getting 300 plus xp and winging my way towards trainer level 29. Whereas before it was a slow rate of progression.

I wish you could get coin for each day you hold a gym. It is a shame that it is limited to 50 a day.

Soldato
Anybody else get a lot of connection issues when joining raids? It's happened quite a few times to me now, I get kicked out and have to rejoin and usually get kicked out a few times before it works

Soldato
I've not had any issues with getting out of raids, I just get a small lag when I initially connect.

My friend ID is: 7376 8046 7707
In game name is: BenSayers (crazy I know right...)

I'll add the codes in this thread soon.

Last edited:
Associate
I forgot about this thread, was wondering where all the invites came from :D

Sending as many as possible, somehow got 102 people on my friends list now so apologies if I don't always open a gift or send one. Need some sort of Admin Assistant to manage this haha.

Associate
Any chance everyone can edit their posts and pop their Playername in beside your codes? That way I can prioritize over the random reddit adds. We could co-ordinate ultra & best friend lucky egg useage too to get the max XP gains.

I've added mine to my original post.

Soldato
Gen 4 coming in the next few weeks. I'm getting annoyed that I'm on the verge of having to pay for pokemon storage and bag upgrades! Hate having to spend money on free games :p

Associate
How much storage have you guys got? I've just upped mine to 1400 and still notice needing more! Pokemon storage isn't too bad at 500 at the mo, just clear out the low IV and poor attackers

Soldato
My storage is 300 Pokemon and 550 Backpack.

I don't come across many Gyms that I can either sit on for a decent amount of time or aren't already full. Used to have a decent walk in to work but have recently moved so having to drive in to town now which has really hamstrung my game.

Soldato
Gotta say its been interesting seeing all the various pokestops out there thanks to the gifts!

How much storage have you guys got? I've just upped mine to 1400 and still notice needing more! Pokemon storage isn't too bad at 500 at the mo, just clear out the low IV and poor attackers

Thats some hoarding going on there :p

600(bag) / 350 (pokemon)

I tend to discard my normal pokeballs and bananna's (or spam gyms with them), and never really keep +50 other berries. Though i seem to have accumulated a ton of great balls and max potions that i cant bring my self to get rid of.

Soldato
800 bag and 600 pokemon storage here. I've never used real money to upgrade though, always just the free coins I get each day from gyms, I don't think there are many days when I don't pick up 50 coins.

Back
Top Bottom