Pokemon Go

Associate
Yeah easy 100k xp with an egg, 200k for best friends.

At first I was thinking that needs nerfing then i saw I am only 25% the way to 40 at level 36.

I've got a few others lined up, i'm thinking of shooting for 8pm next Fri (2nd) if that works for you?

Associate
Can also hit up r/pokemongotrades if you need more friend codes. 115 friends will get you from level 1 - 40 without a lucky egg in 90 days.

Associate
Anyone playing this with an iPhone XS ? I just got mine and the throw mechanic feels super laggy, finding it real hard to get the reach to hit a ghasly.

Associate
Ghastly is a bugger to catch regardless. But the game has always run pretty well on iphones.

Aye he's a bit of a hard one, but I was nailing great and the occasional excellents on my iPhone 7 for the past 4 months.

The XS just feels laggy, as if the ball is a few milliseconds behind my finger when i'm spinning for a curve (if that makes sense). I'll maybe reinstall the app and clear any cache data later, see if that clears it up. I was semi wondering if it was the glass screen protector as well, but everything else seems fine.

Associate
Aint got a single mettwo, the people who play pokemon where I do are of the type to hide there playing, even though its blatantly obvious :D

That'd be me :)

Sounds good to me, i'm guessing its just an arranged time of opening of gifts?

Yo Lizard - we're at Ultra Friends now too. Are you ok to open it at some point today? Let me know so I can pop a lucky egg as soon as I login and should get the double XP too.

Feel free to add me guys :D

5950 8784 5090

I'll add ya when i'm home. It's SteLOLism just in case.

Associate
Anyone noticed the gifts are dropping far less frequently? i'd hazard a guess its less than a 1/3 of stops now drop a gift.
I thought that, but assumed maybe it was just me misremembering how often they usually dropped.

I've had more luck with this new raid boss and have 3/5 caught! Which is annoying since I went 0/11 on mewtwo and would much rather have had that. I don't suppose anyone has a spare mewtwo for trade?

Soldato
A few on my list are not opening gifts daily so I've got space for a few more friends (/Sheldon)
8468 8807 7017

Also got a couple who added me which I don't recognise, not sure if they are from here or a different group. I've sent gifts to everyone who added and sent to me.

Soldato
A few on my list are not opening gifts daily so I've got space for a few more friends (/Sheldon)
8468 8807 7017

Also got a couple who added me which I don't recognise, not sure if they are from here or a different group. I've sent gifts to everyone who added and sent to me.
I can't open them much at the moment because im constantly out of bag space and refuse to buy more as i only upgraded a few weeks ago!

Back
Top Bottom