UEFA Champions League/Europa League ** Spoilers ** [6/7/8 November 2018]

Soldato
I'm cack at maths but assuming we don't pull a come back off, are we able to still get out of thr group?

Firmino on, not surprised we need at least his pressing and passing

I'd of expected Matip off and not trent tbh

Caporegime
Worst performance of the season, slow, unimaginative and sloppy football.

Midfield have been woeful, they've not supported the attack quick enough and haven't got back to help the defence when they should.

Keita and Firmino on for Lallana and Sturridge in the second half, both need to be doing far more with the limited time they're getting.

Edit: Sturridge and Lallana off for Firmino and Gomez and swap to 3 at the back perhaps?
To be honest I’ve seen a result like this coming. We’ve been winning while playing badly, now we’re just playing badly.

Man of Honour
I'm cack at maths but assuming we don't pull a come back off, are we able to still get out of thr group?

Firmino on, not surprised we need at least his pressing and passing

We can, but its likely to go right to the wire and would certainly require us to beat PSG or (and maybe even AND) Napoli.

Soldato
I'm sure our front three and midfield had some sort of gimped curse of them this season so far, we just do not seem the same, nothing clicks as easily, players out of sync with each other.

I know league wise great start but it's been winning ugly

Caporegime
Yeah we’ve been bad for a while and had about 3 decent attacking performances and even they have been wasteful

Soldato
Yeah we’ve been bad for a while and had about 3 decent attacking performances and even they have been wasteful
It's just bizzare, it's a massive drop off, I expected a dip as last season was unreal, but we have essentially gone to creating nothing, and scoring nothing.

Even when midfield is poor usual front three create between them but there not doing that either

Caporegime
I see Liverpool down 2-0 to Red Star :/. Uhhh didn’t they get smashed in the last game something silly??

Monaco don’t seem to be fairing any better under Henry :p. Yes yes I know they have sold majority of their good players but to be 3-0 down at home to Club Brugge is utterly lolworthy.

Caporegime
I see Liverpool down 2-0 to Red Star :/. Uhhh didn’t they get smashed in the last game something silly??

Monaco don’t seem to be fairing any better under Henry :p. Yes yes I know they have sold majority of their good players but to be 3-0 down at home to Club Brugge is utterly lolworthy.
And some, surely mentally deficient, Arsenal fans were calling for him to take over from Arsene :rolleyes:

Who looks like he’s getting the AC Milan job btw.

Caporegime
And some, surely mentally deficient, Arsenal fans were calling for him to take over from Arsene :rolleyes:

Who looks like he’s getting the AC Milan job btw.
Yeh made me laugh when people mentioned Henry as our next manager. Thank **** we didn’t, not because I don’t like him...love him as he was an arsenal legend. But he just hasn’t got the experience to manage or coach a top side.

Not sure how long he will last at Monaco though, he really needs to get some results under his belt.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Red star have defended well, fully deserve the win. Liverpool just gifted it to them in the first half, Lallana just isn’t the same after his long injury.

They just need to make sure they get 6 points against PSG and Napoli, big ask.

Caporegime
Shocking performance from start to finish. We've been stealing points in both competitions up to now but this is a big wake up call, we're struggling and something needs to change.

Is this the result of Klopp falling out with Buvac?

Back
Top Bottom