Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
I have Sky Sports and Entertainment at £52pm. Broadband and phone are with BT and costing £78pm including line rental and UK anytime calls. Thinking of going all in with Sky. Does anyone know if it would be better to do it online or call in and try to secure a better deal?

You can always do both. Start with an online order, add everything in the basket and see what you're coming up with, and then ring them and speak to new customer sales to see if there's any improvement.

For LR, anytime calls and Broadband/Fibre with Sky just now, you'd be looking at a price of between 27-37 a month, and it can vary between that amount depending on whether you go for Broadband, Fibre Unlimited, or Fibre Max.

Caporegime
OP
I have Sky Sports and Entertainment at £52pm. Broadband and phone are with BT and costing £78pm including line rental and UK anytime calls. Thinking of going all in with Sky. Does anyone know if it would be better to do it online or call in and try to secure a better deal?
Sadly as a new sign up to the Forum I'm unable to send a code, but the current offers aren't great anyway.

@MehulLakhani I will sort you a code later tonight.

Associate
Looking to renew with Sky but there wasn’t much in way of deals on at the moment (tried bundling TV, Broadband, Netflix, Spotify and Sim only plan under one roof - it didn’t work).
Any good deals on broadband + ultimate on demand or similar?

Associate
Looking to renew with Sky but there wasn’t much in way of deals on at the moment (tried bundling TV, Broadband, Netflix, Spotify and Sim only plan under one roof - it didn’t work).
Any good deals on broadband + ultimate on demand or similar?

The offers are not good just now, and things became harder for call centre advisors too, as last week there was an update on the system that stopped offer stacking once and for all (there were some loopholes before).

All I can suggest is patience.

Soldato
Looking for Sky with everything basically lo...any decent deals about? Theres one with sports and entertainment for £45 but looking for movies as well.

Associate
To be honest the deal you see online for Black Friday (with the free TV) is the best you can currently get. It's available to existing customers too, but you may need to call in and specifically request it.

Associate
OK, I collated everything for a member who had messaged me a few weeks ago, so might as well post it here and MissChief can update his post accordingly.

This is what's available through Friends & Family just now,
please remember that there may be set-up fees not mentioned below (for box installation, Fibre activation and router delivery - all charges are explained online when you're signing up)

Sky Entertainment & Broadband Unlimited
Sky TV with over 300 Entertainment channels and Broadband Unlimited.
£30.00
a month
Line Rental & Sky Talk included

The Best of Sky
Over 300 channels, Sky Box Sets & Netflix, 11 kids channels and over 1,000 movies on demand - All in stunning HD
£35.00
a month

The Sky TV Big Bundle
Over 300 channels, Sky Box Sets & Netflix, 11 kids channels, Sky Cinema & Sky Sports - All in stunning HD.
£45.00
a month

The Sky TV Big Bundle + Broadband Unlimited
Over 300 channels, Sky Box Sets & Netflix, 11 kids channels, Sky Cinema & Sky Sports - All in stunning HD.
Plus, totally unlimited broadband.
£60.00
a month

Caporegime
OP
OK, I collated everything for a member who had messaged me a few weeks ago, so might as well post it here and MissChief can update his post accordingly.

please remember that there may be set-up fees not mentioned below (for box installation, Fibre activation and router delivery - all charges are explained online when you're signing up)

£30.00
a month

The Best of Sky
Over 300 channels, Sky Box Sets & Netflix, 11 kids channels and over 1,000 movies on demand - All in stunning HD
£35.00
a month

The Sky TV Big Bundle
£45.00
a month

£60.00
a month
You are a gent!

For the first time in a while the offers include standard broadband unlimited but there are offers on Fibre at the moment available anyway.

Soldato

£30.00
a month

The Best of Sky
£35.00
a month

The Sky TV Big Bundle
£45.00
a month

£60.00
a month
Are these available for existing customers or new only? Sorry if a stupid question

Back
Top Bottom