Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Bought these cards a while back, first the power color but then decided I didn't want to have a nVidia in my spare machine so got the Sapphire as well, which now is resting in my main machine though. :p Maybe a bit overkill for a spare machine but fells better having just AMD, since it just works ! :p

GQEdZCb.jpg

nDuNmCr.jpg

And yesterday I got my new mobile phone, a Nokia 8 with 128 GB memory and 6 GB ram. Was cheaper to buy that one then the 64 GB version over here. :eek:

4uizSCX.jpg

FjdosJT.jpg

Man of Honour
Got this for the living room. It's bloody

a090fc220e0662dcede26c81a20e4ba5.jpg

Sorry for potato pic.

Man of Honour
Could you take a picture once installed? I'd quite like to see as I'm contemplating one of these
Yeah of course, I am going to try and fit it tonight. Just worried about the weight, it's 5kg or so and my ceilings are plasterboard. Going to see if I can locate some wood to screw into close to the existing lights which are the bog standard single white cable hanging down onto a lamp.

Caporegime
Yeah of course, I am going to try and fit it tonight. Just worried about the weight, it's 5kg or so and my ceilings are plasterboard. Going to see if I can locate some wood to screw into close to the existing lights which are the bog standard single white cable hanging down onto a lamp.

I have hung a projector and screen on plasterboard ceilings, the trick is toggle bolts. Can get them from B&Q :) - they spread the weight massively.

Soldato
Take a look at Hollow Wall Anchors :)

To be fair, you'd probably be fine with the standard corkscrew fixings.

Caporegime
Kudos to Phillips... getting men interested in interior lighting. They must be laughing their asses off all the way to the bank. :p

Lighting has the biggest effect on the mood of a room, which has a direct impact on your impression of a room and the mood it sets when inside it.

Yes the Philips Hue gear is expensive, but undoubtly, its excellent at what it does.

Back
Top Bottom