Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
You know, a smart kettle is actually one 9f the few appliances I'd love smart.

Any cheap skates like me can use abasic ***** setup. I have a smart plug and as long as I remember to fill up the kettle and turn the kettle switch on, I can start the smart plug routine from my phone.

I even set it to boil 3 mins before work for that pre warmed start of work drink!

Yeah, this one was only €40 which is around the going rate for a regular kettle anyway (beyond the cheap plastic ones anyway)

Ideally i need a smart drip coffee machine, as this only does half the job as i then still make a cafetiere. Beats boiling a pan though which we've been doing the last few days!

Caporegime
"40yo bloke goes raving. Again"

AwPsSHf.png

@tom_e these tix cost naff all, get in on it chief :cool:

Soldato
Lovely work, are you getting tradesmen in or doing it DIY style in your renovation?
I did all the tiling, prep work and fitted the cabinets. I got a plumber to do the first /second fix plumbing as I know one that does a good amount of graft for £250+vat a day so makes sense. He did 8 till 6pm yesterday!

I put a thread here, much nicer than the before.

Caporegime
I did all the tiling, prep work and fitted the cabinets. I got a plumber to do the first /second fix plumbing as I know one that does a good amount of graft for £250+vat a day so makes sense. He did 8 till 6pm yesterday!

I put a thread here, much nicer than the before.

Where did you learn all the little tricks and how-to steps? YouTube videos?

Soldato
Where did you learn all the little tricks and how-to steps? YouTube videos?
Ive done a fair bit of DIY and tiled some other rooms. There's plenty on YouTube and there's a good few folk on home and garden "man jobs" thread that post good advice

Another one I did (but got a tiler in)

Some tiling practice I had before doing a bathroom..
Post in thread 'Renovating a w/c room - studding out walls and tiling floors' https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...alls-and-tiling-floors.18957980/post-36085383

Back
Top Bottom