Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
I just think they’re insanely overpriced.
Without a doubt. Say it outloud to yourself....€240 for earplugs

It sounds ridiculous to me and I have them. But I don't regret buying them :) - also traditional earplugs stick out of the ear and are uncomfortable when rolling on my side. These you don't notice (well, I don't anyway, and certainly not enough to keep me awake)

Take away your sleep for a month and lets see how desperate you get :p

Caporegime

It sounds ridiculous to me and I have them. But I don't regret buying them :) - also traditional earplugs stick out of the ear and are uncomfortable when rolling on my side. These you don't notice (well, I don't anyway, and certainly not enough to keep me awake)

I can’t sleep without noise. I have to get my echo to play city noise in the background otherwise I struggle.

Caporegime
I can’t sleep without noise. I have to get my echo to play city noise in the background otherwise I struggle.
The app has a bunch of different sounds available, stuff like waves, rustling of leaves with wind, rain etc...I set it to "warm static"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHdHVFP341o - this guy goes through them all.

Warm Static is at - 5min 25 - the recording he has doesn't do these any justic at all. But there you go :p - I keep it at a low volume and its enough to block the noise and it feel like silence, which is perfect.

Soldato
But joking aside, these are very comfortable, block out external noise, have an alarm you can configure via the app, the charging case is a great quality as well (as you would bloody hope so for the money) - it feels like a very complete package.

Tbh, I have no real use, but am tempted to try them as apparently they have a no quibbles 30 day trial on at the moment. It looks like you can't play actual music/podcasts through them though? I guess it's not really possible if they need 16 hours battery life. Shame, if they did I'd be interested.

Caporegime
Tbh, I have no real use, but am tempted to try them as apparently they have a no quibbles 30 day trial on at the moment. It looks like you can't play actual music/podcasts through them though? I guess it's not really possible if they need 16 hours battery life. Shame, if they did I'd be interested.

If you are going to play music then there are a million wireless ear buds on the market. Problem with that is due to the nature of the size of them, no matter what brand, battery life will be limited.

Soldato
Just ordered a set of them myself they are £230 on amazon at the moment with a months returns

Usually use the foam ones but thought is try em if theres no probs sending them back.

The missus snores like a freight train and they are cheaper than a divorce.

Soldato

I cut 25% of the length off foam earplugs,dont notice when I wear them sleeping on my side and save a couple of hundred quid :D

Man of Honour
45776861765_00baa96185_k.jpg

Soldato
If you are going to play music then there are a million wireless ear buds on the market. Problem with that is due to the nature of the size of them, no matter what brand, battery life will be limited.

I assumed these are of different, more comfortable design to allow you to be able to sleep with your head on the pillow (I'm a front sleeper). Otherwise, yes, how are these better than lots of other earphones?

Back
Top Bottom