iPhone XI leaked images

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
giphy.gif

Soldato
I’m not sure I can take another 6 months on endless speculation of renders, 99% of which will be wrong, 2 months of “ooh I’m ordering this model / it is too expensive OMG I now hate Apple / spec me a mobile plan”, and then 4 months of #xyzgate.

The cycle never ends!

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

OP
I’m not sure I can take another 6 months on endless speculation of renders, 99% of which will be wrong, 2 months of “ooh I’m ordering this model / it is too expensive OMG I now hate Apple / spec me a mobile plan”, and then 4 months of #xyzgate.

The cycle never ends!

yeah EverythingApplePro is a ****** little apply fanboy, but some of his videos are quite useful (the news ones) as I simply cannot be bothered to do the research myself.

Either way, if that is the final design, it looks terrible and im still not going to upgrade from my 7plus. The fact they still have a fat notch when Samsung are going for an infinity display and other companies with the teardrop display just says it all about how slow and backwards Apple have been lately

Commissario
Meh.

I looked at that video for thirty seconds and it appears that if it's accurate then it's the big square camera bit you're unhappy with, is that right?

Personally, I don't generally look at the back of my phone. When I'm using it, I look at the front, the screen. Being completely honest, I know my phone has a bulge where the camera is but I couldn't tell you without specifically picking it up to look whether the bulge is vertical or horizontal at the top of the phone. It's just not important.

Most people put them in cases anyway where the back of the phone is hidden and there's a cutout for the camera.

Soldato
only thing I want in a phone is a larger battery and software that's good... why on a flagship phone does an email take 3 seconds to open? that's not hardware that's crappy software.. ooww and a screen that's flat not curved

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Taking the camera improvements out of the phone upgrade equation, it's going to be some time before I upgrade now. Best decision was buying a dedicated camera and no longer relying on my phone camera. The result is massively superior photos, more enjoyable photo taking and no longer needing to care about the next phone camera upgrade.

Soldato
That would explain why my old boss is on “gardening leave”. He took one look at how much of a PITA is was going to be to fit the 3 upper antennae around that lens cluster and handed in his notice.

Caporegime
iPhone XI mocked up* images released for clickbait*
This a 1000x’s lol.

Didn’t even bother watching the video as I’ve seen vids that claim the new iPhone will look like this and cue people complaining etc etc. Then when it comes to reveal time, it’s conpletely different lol.

Either way I’ll skip this years phone ad I just recent got the xs version and that will last me a good 2 yrs probably more I imagine. My iPhone 6s lasted me almost 3 years.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

OP
Meh.

I looked at that video for thirty seconds and it appears that if it's accurate then it's the big square camera bit you're unhappy with, is that right?

Personally, I don't generally look at the back of my phone. When I'm using it, I look at the front, the screen. Being completely honest, I know my phone has a bulge where the camera is but I couldn't tell you without specifically picking it up to look whether the bulge is vertical or horizontal at the top of the phone. It's just not important.

Most people put them in cases anyway where the back of the phone is hidden and there's a cutout for the camera.

Yeah mostly the back, it looks terrible imo. The current design is far superior. Not only that though, the fact the notch is still there when most other companies have pretty much got rid of them is embarrassing to say the least. Typical Apple always being a few years behind

It’s just a prototype lol, it most definitely won’t look like it.

Here’s another prototype leak...Looks a lot better, with a smaller notch.
nijwnFN.jpg
FfrJ0a8.jpg
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/9to5...smaller-notch-sleeker-camera-bump-design/amp/

Sort of hate these leaks, because it’s more click bait than anything. “Oh here’s another prototype leak”. Reminds me on fan made renders that people make from time to time.

I highly doubt its going to end up looking like this. Either way, the notch is still ugly

Taking the camera improvements out of the phone upgrade equation, it's going to be some time before I upgrade now. Best decision was buying a dedicated camera and no longer relying on my phone camera. The result is massively superior photos, more enjoyable photo taking and no longer needing to care about the next phone camera upgrade.

100%. A real camera is so far superior to a phone camera. The way these phone companies hype up their cameras each year is insane, its like they're trying to convince themselves that the camera is better than an SLR

iPhone XI mocked up* images released for clickbait*

Full clickbait. Most youtubers are scum in that regard

This a 1000x’s lol.

Didn’t even bother watching the video as I’ve seen vids that claim the new iPhone will look like this and cue people complaining etc etc. Then when it comes to reveal time, it’s conpletely different lol.

Either way I’ll skip this years phone ad I just recent got the xs version and that will last me a good 2 yrs probably more I imagine. My iPhone 6s lasted me almost 3 years.

Think most people in general now dont bother with a yearly upgrade. Its every 2-3 years now average, simply because the upgrade from year to year is not significant enough

Caporegime
I’ll be honest the notch doesn’t even bother me anymore. Sure it’s kinda ugly but I don’t know I think in a weird way it suits the phone.

But as I said it doesn’t bother me the notch anymore, I don’t even notice it tbqh.

Soldato
I like the notch. Though I like the pinhole design a few other brands seem to be going. But as it is I like how swiping either side of the notch does different things.

I'm not a fan of the big square on the back at all. I like it even less because they are pronounced. I'd rather a slightly thicker phone where everything sat flush. Hated the bump ever since the iPhone 6.

Soldato
I’d rather see a breakthrough in battery life this year along with a sizeable price drop (20-30%) rather than another redesign along with the same ridiculous pricing.

Associate
a sizeable price drop (20-30%) rather than another redesign along with the same ridiculous pricing.

This is Apple, be serious :D We'll get the same as usual.....Mostly the same, possibly minor redesign, minor bump in specs and possibly, if we're lucky, some other feature that Android has probably had for years, of course it'll be revealed as a new ground breaking product, as Apple typically do with their advertising and people will all run out the buy it.

Oh, and a higher price tag too....

Soldato
Yeah I don't think higher price tags will work now at least for us....Britain is about to enter the most serious recession in history....the 2008 crash saw a 2% drop in the economy brexit is looking 8-10%.

Ergo I think apple will not raise the price tag and defo not in the UK....but it's not like them to drop it. I predict same price but more advertising of trade in offers....like saying the new iPhone is £799 for the top model if you trade in the top end previous Xs for example.

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Looks more like fan renders to me than any Apple leaks.
That said, not really bothered with the camera lump if it gave good results.
Regarding the notch, it’s easy for Samsung and other Android phone to use the pinhole idea as they just have a single front camera.
The iPhones squeeze in all the FaceID sensors as well.
There have been some rumours though that they are working on under screen sensors for that.

Back
Top Bottom