Soldato
At first I was like damn that's a lot of dedication and effort

Then came the portion sizes.... a spoonful of rice and a tiny sliver of fish

Maybe I'm missing something but it doesn't seem like a proper meal :confused: I'm sure it tastes great though

Soldato

For some reason this song keeps coming up on my Youtube feed, Im not complaining though :D

I've watched it a few times to make sure 'nothing falls out'......

Caporegime
Pigs in a slaughterhouse.

This is a video that’s popped up on my Facebook feed, I’m NOT by any stretch an animal rights activist, nor am I trying to promote going vegan/vegetarian but the video (which I’ve RTM’d myself so the admins can decide if it’s suitable or not) I found truly appalling.

Thought provoking at the very least, probably a thread in its own right.

I like Bacon. :/

Soldato
Pigs in a slaughterhouse.

This is a video that’s popped up on my Facebook feed, I’m NOT by any stretch an animal rights activist, nor am I trying to promote going vegan/vegetarian but the video (which I’ve RTM’d myself so the admins can decide if it’s suitable or not) I found truly appalling.

Thought provoking at the very least, probably a thread in its own right.

I like Bacon. :/

Damn that's grim. I had a bacon and egg sandwich at lunch.

Caporegime
I dont know if you remember, or even watched it, but she was the little girl in Britains Got Talent with her front teeth missing. She certainly did have talent going by this.

I didn't watch it but I did google her, will be interesting to see if her career takes off a bit in future, it certainly has the potential to.

Associate
Something I cooked up just for **** & giggles... DON'T PANIC MR MANNERING! It's just a prank... made with various programs like Vegas & Unity3D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom