*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
I don't think we fully understand all the character abilities nor what items can be found yet. I've found some crazy stuff even in the short time that I've been playing. Too soon to call out cheaters that's for sure.

Anyway after a couple of hours with it I think I really like it. Not a fan of BR normally but this feels more polished and the gunplay is up to Respawns usual high standard.

Soldato
Pretty annoying having to play teams with randoms. Wish it had a solo mode.

Sit there through all the matchmaking then your plum jumpmaster lands you into the most congested area on the map behind everyone else and you all die.

Associate
Loving this game. Only had the one win which was tonight but had plenty of second places. I like the tension of these types of games, one of the reasons I still play Rainbow six siege still.

Tempted to buy the dude who can send out decoys. Not one for MTs but its free after all and I've nearly got enough credits to buy the other.

I know what you mean about the randoms who put you in the middle of the map with people on all sides of you Midgen, certain death lol.

Soldato
Got a bit cocky after coming 3rd in my first game :p

Need to read up on how the attachments and booster stuff works because I'm too busy watching for enemies to mess about in the inventory.

Main problem I have is my TV is too small :p

Frame rate is pretty awful at times on the One X too...

Soldato
I'm not someone that is overly bothered about framerates, but there are definitely pretty serious and frequent dips well into the low 20s on my One X.

Soldato
OP
I won a round with randoms last night and didn't get the same sort of buzz that I have got in the past from other BR games. Not sure why, I put it down to me mostly being confused and barely taking part :D was carried

Soldato
I won a round with randoms last night and didn't get the same sort of buzz that I have got in the past from other BR games. Not sure why, I put it down to me mostly being confused and barely taking part :D was carried

I had this last night. I killed precisely zero people and we still won. My team of randoms were wrecking everyone :)

There was a patch yesterday which has supposedly improved some framerate issues people were having.

Also this game has reached 10 million players in 72 hours. Pretty impressive!

Soldato
It’s almost offensively millennial and woke in presentation. Bit like taking part in a carnival parade or something.

I’ve no problem with other cultures etc but almost feels like it’s got an agenda to push.

Associate
I had about 12 crashes last night on PS4. Either on character select or in game when a lot was going on. Hope they fix this.

Peacekeeper is really strong at the minute, I love the devotion too with the turbo charger. A random Lifeline character dropped a care package in and gave me the Mastiff shotgun and that thing just about one shots to the head, suffice to say I got my second win. Gear matters quite a bit in this game.

Soldato
Not had any crashes yet on XB1 it's been pretty solid. I've probably only played it for around 5 hours in total though.

It’s almost offensively millennial and woke in presentation. Bit like taking part in a carnival parade or something.

I’ve no problem with other cultures etc but almost feels like it’s got an agenda to push.

Only you could find that offensive.

Back
Top Bottom