Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
A gun! And a baking tin for my chocolate brownies to be.

20190208-132618.jpg

20190208-134534.jpg

Ooh where from And how much?

Soldato
Soldato
Back in the air, literally! Replacing a shaken-to-bits Mavic Pro that didn't survive being on the back of my bike on a spirited tour around Wales at the end of last year (my fault for not fastening down the gimbal).

dlTQjKD.jpg

Associate
When i say it's quite cool, it's definitely a novelty :p

Basically can be summarised as

-Lets you see how long is left on the current wash
-Can start remotely. Handy if you're going out and want to have it ready to take out when you get home. Similar to the delay end function
-Can download additional washing cycles
-There's some form of diagnosis feedback. So it can alert you when the drain plug needs emptying i think.

What i'd like is a washing machine which has a large compartment for washing powder/softener, rather than having to add it to each wash (i know that's quite lazy)

I bought a new Miele washing machine a couple of months ago and it too has wifi. It's somewhat of a novelty, but I liked being alerted when it's finished and being able to set it when I'm away from home so it can finish when I return is very useful. Yes, I could set the delay time, but sometimes I just don't know how long I'll be out.

However, I've found the best feature by a long, long way, is the TwinDOS auto-dispensing of detergent like you allude to at the end. It's such an amazing feature that I don't think I could go back to having to measure out detergent and adding it for every wash again. :D

Soldato
I bought a new Miele washing machine a couple of months ago and it too has wifi. It's somewhat of a novelty, but I liked being alerted when it's finished and being able to set it when I'm away from home so it can finish when I return is very useful. Yes, I could set the delay time, but sometimes I just don't know how long I'll be out.

However, I've found the best feature by a long, long way, is the TwinDOS auto-dispensing of detergent like you allude to at the end. It's such an amazing feature that I don't think I could go back to having to measure out detergent and adding it for every wash again. :D

No no no. It has been stated already. WiFi must be a gimmick and in no way actually useful...

(I'd love WiFi, app control and notifications on pretty much everything if I could)

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Oops...I accidentally...

JLE70605.jpg

My god these are incredible.
Tempted by a pair of these or the Bose QC35 IIs, but mainly for gym / workout uses. I know they're not designed for it, but my current wired earphones aren't very useful for most things and never tried wireless earphones - I've always found headphones more comfortable.

Caporegime
Tempted by a pair of these or the Bose QC35 IIs, but mainly for gym / workout uses. I know they're not designed for it, but my current wired earphones aren't very useful for most things and never tried wireless earphones - I've always found headphones more comfortable.

For gym use these would be far too hot for me. Even walking in them can get uncomfortably sweaty.

Soldato

I can recommend Jabra Sport Elite. They even track your Heart Rate if that's any use to you.

Are they overkill for watching TV in a quiet room where no noise cancelling is needed?

It's what I mainly use mine for... mind you, in summer I have my air con going and that's quite noisy. You could argue you get much the same experience from a £100 of headphones I expect mind you.

Caporegime

These kind of noise cancelling wireless headphones comes into their own if you do a lot of public transport commuting. It blocks out everything and let you zone out. I drive to work so never use them apart from when I go on the plane. That’s where they are indispensable as the Sony has the best noise cancelling and even if you don’t play any music it does a great job of blocking out the engine and cabin noise.

Back
Top Bottom