Has your handwriting deteriorated since primarily using computers?

Associate
Left handed people cannot use a fountain pen end of story.

People forget left handed people like myself push not pull, a fountain pen to a left handed person is like cutting through paper. You can spin the nib but it just don't feel right.

I got on with a pencil fine but anything else was a nightmare. I do admire people who can do calligraphy its an art.

I had a special left-handed fountain pen at school (something to do with the cut of the nib being mirrored if I remember correctly). It helped a bit.

Soldato
My handwriting has always looked like a fly crapped on the paper and walked through it.

I've never had decent hand writing though and avoid it as much as possible as i have about a 35 degree "trigger finger" on my little finger on my right hand. As I grew up ruined it my joints for the finger so when i write for more than a few seconds i get a horrendous pain in my little finger and the lower part of the hand

Associate
I used to have decent hand writing but it's terrible now due to lack of regular use (work in IT). I write much slower, it takes more concentration and still looks like a drunk person wrote it.

Associate
My handwriting was always described as chicken scratchings at school and at home, it's just as bad now only my hand gets tired more quickly if I have to write for any length

Back
Top Bottom