UEFA Champions League/Europa League 30th April - 2nd May *** Spoilers ***

Man of Honour
The videos of some of the Liverpool 'fans' in Barcelona are a disgrace, hopefully they are identified and/or the Spanish police give them a good kicking.

Caporegime
The videos of some of the Liverpool 'fans' in Barcelona are a disgrace, hopefully they are identified and/or the Spanish police give them a good kicking.

Don’t need the Spanish police treatment thanks, they don’t identify the problems they just batter the **** out of anyone and lead fans into dangerous situations.

Hope they’re arrested, removed and banned from any game again.

Also appreciate you using ‘fans’ but they are sadly, just utter inbred bells too, sucks when such scum get a ticket over someone who’d have a good time and support the team

Don
Unless I've missed something, one drunken middle aged man pushes 2 people in a fountain and Liverpool fans should get a kicking from Spanish police? Incidently this is excatly what's happened with lots of fans being attacked by police. Same thing happened to us and Utd supporters when we played Sevilla last season too.

The idiot in question's already been outed on twitter and the club are already working with police to deal with him.

Caporegime
Unless I've missed something, one drunken middle aged man pushes 2 people in a fountain and Liverpool fans should get a kicking from Spanish police? Incidently this is excatly what's happened with lots of fans being attacked by police. Same thing happened to us and Utd supporters when we played Sevilla last season too.

The idiot in question's already been outed on twitter and the club are already working with police to deal with him.

Two other people hospitalised as well I believe, doesn’t seem an isolated incident, although small numbers.

But yeah everyone is aware a kicking from Spanish police will escalate and not in the interest of anyone

Don
Who's been hospitalised? I've seen nothing about any trouble other than the fountain incident and a group of loutish supporters signing in the street.

Man of Honour
It seemed to be more than one person, albeit a minority still. Lots of cheering though which wasn’t really great. :/

The idiot is putting other fans in danger as the police will start on anyone who looks a bit rowdy, even if they aren’t doing anything wrong.

Don
The Asian guy was 1 of the 2 people that got pushed in the fountain. Agree it's not cool that people were standing around laughing but that's the mob mentality you get with football fans. There was videos from the weekend of Sheffield Utd supporters jumping on the top of a bus shelter and huge cheers when some idiot fell through the roof.

Associate
I know its just a minority of fans and not reflective of the fanbase as a whole but a certain section of Liverpool fans sure seem to love dragging their own clubs name through the dirt when these big European games come along. Pretty embarrassing for the club to release a statement about its fans before the game has even kicked off. This only a year after the Man City incident where both the club and merseyside police as good as encouraged the bus attack by not bothering to police properly.

Combine this with numerous other incidents over the years (which in 2006 led to UEFA labelling Liverpool fans as statistically the worst behaved fans in Europe) and the club really need to have a look at finding the solution to the constant negativity surrounding their fanbase when big European games come about.

Don
Is this one of the reasons why pretty much every neutral don't want them to win the league? Because of small minority of fans acting like this?
For a start not every neutral doesn't want us to win the League. Paddy Power done a survey that suggested only Utd, Everton and Chelsea fans wanted City to win, with every other side preferring Liverpool in varying degrees. And if they did so because of this then they'd be massive hypocrites because in less than a minute I could find videos of every major PL side acting like this or worse.

Back
Top Bottom