8 Pack £32,999.99 Orion X2 PC

Soldato
I'm guessing footballers and other insane wage people who like a bit of PC gaming. I'm guessing there's some out there as I know some footballers in particular game quite a bit, albeit on console.

Absolutely there will be a market for it somewhere in an area like you just said, take terry crews as a prime example. Also it's not like they will have 20 of these sitting on the shelves. They will be built to order for sure.

Soldato
I'm assuming some people buy these as otherwise what's the point of spending time/resource to build them?

Like who tho

Even if I won the lottery I would not buy this.

Just think of the bugs you'd have to sort out to run games properly... You would constantly be having probs with it... I did enough of "hair pulling out" when I had a sli setup,, never again.

I like a pc just to work without complications, You would be spend more of you time getting games to run on it, then actually gaming....... So count me out too, Im going grey fast enough, without speeding up the process.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's a beautiful system, just goes to show what you can achieve when you want the best of the best.

No Ryzen option though? Putting in a threadripper 32 core would have been awesome.

Soldato
It's a beautiful system, just goes to show what you can achieve when you want the best of the best.

Is it the best though?.. Because the last thing I would be wanting to be doing is faffing around getting things to work.... Thats the problem with pc's the more complicated you make them, the less compatible they are with software/games and with a 32k pc you expect you would be able to throw anything at the pc and it would work with no probs... So Im guessing if this system was ever sold there would be loads of completes due to software/games compatibility.

The people who would buy this, would be loaded and knew quite little about pc's, but wants the best.

Soldato
Is it the best though?.. Because the last thing I would be wanting to be doing is faffing around getting things to work.... Thats the problem with pc's the more complicated you make them, the less compatible they are with software/games and with a 32k pc you expect you would be able to throw anything at the pc and it would work with no probs... So Im guessing if this system was ever sold there would be loads of completes due to software/games compatibility.

The people who would buy this, would be loaded and knew quite little about pc's, but wants the best.

The way it's been built I'd assume it just works straight out of the box, overclocked, without the user needing to tweak anything.

It's a fair point though that not all software/games will like the multi gpu configuration, but even with just one of those GPUs should be plenty for any game out right now.

Soldato
The way it's been built I'd assume it just works straight out of the box, overclocked, without the user needing to tweak anything.

You can't expect a 32k pc to run perfectly straight out of the box,, it aint going to happen, not with PC's anyway and if I were your average joe and I spent that amount of money on a pc, Id be pis***

Plus I think very few games use multiple cards now, I heard someone saying that the muti card setup is dead now as games are too much trouble to get to work... I fully get that after having a 2 gpu setup myself,, they are more trouble then there worth and I wouldn't have another multi card setup again even if you paid me.. When I eventually downgraded to a 1 card setup, god it was bliss/heaven as everything just worked.

Extreme PC's are for the people who wants to brag and run benchmarks all day long and I should know as I use todo this meny years ago, as I was stupid back in those days. Most people couldn't care less how good or fast your pc was, just aslong as it ran the stuff they wanted......

The only reason I think with going overboard on a pc, is when you want to make it last a good few years. The main thing is dont make it complicated with multi cpu's/gpu's as your experience using the pc will be much more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Associate
These PC's are to me the equivalent of a tuner creating some modified mega fast car. It's pointless in large, but it's a showcase of skills and talent and when you have someone with that level of expertise showing you what they can do, well it gives you confidence that when you say buy 8 pack RAM, you know it's the best or as near as damn it.

Associate
Like who tho

Just think of the bugs you'd have to sort out to run games properly... You would constantly be having probs with it... I did enough of "hair pulling out" when I had a sli setup,, never again.

I like a pc just to work without complications, You would be spend more of you time getting games to run on it, then actually gaming....... So count me out too, Im going grey fast enough, without speeding up the process.

Bicepo would purchase one

Soldato
Honestly why would someone want 2 systems in one? With the amount of power, with Windows having multiple desktops, multitasking with one system shouldn't be an issue, I really don't get it.

When your mining on the 28 core CPU & RTX Titans, you might want to do a bit of gaming on the the 9900K system. :D

Back
Top Bottom