Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
BCAAs are a total waste of money mate. Just have some whey instead

As with most things you can find something to prove/disprove depending what your looking for. There is some research that shows benefits when training hard. So I take it for insurance, to tick a box. I also want to take in the electrolytes, Citrulline Malate and L-Glutamine. It's better than water when training and taste good.

https://examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/

I have Whey in the morning, have done for the past 13 years I've been training.

Commissario
As with most things you can find something to prove/disprove depending what your looking for. There is some research that shows benefits when training hard. So I take it for insurance, to tick a box. I also want to take in the electrolytes, Citrulline Malate and L-Glutamine. It's better than water when training and taste good.

https://examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/

I have Whey in the morning, have done for the past 13 years I've been training.
Only really beneficial if you have a lower protein diet or struggle to meet your protein goal (vegetarian/vegan) surely???

Soldato
Shark Spartan Carbon bike lid. It's my first Shark, I used AGV previously but liked the look of the Spartan Carbon and the reviews are awesome. Tried it out today for the first time and the quality of the lid is incredible. Love it. Understated graphics/colours but I think it still looks stunning.

smaller1.jpg

smaller2.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Only really beneficial if you have a lower protein diet or struggle to meet your protein goal (vegetarian/vegan) surely???

Most of the studies on BCAAs focus on effects around training. With Whey it would need to be timed to break down and digest to be available in its BCAA form to have similar effects to just drinking BCAA. Don't get too hung up on the BCAA, studies and opinions aren't 100% agreed for sure, just like what does and doesn't cause you cancer. If it was purely about the BCAA I would be less inclined, but the other ingredients and it being an enjoyable drink add to the reasons.

Associate
Shark Spartan Carbon bike lid. It's my first Shark, I used AGV previously but liked the look of the Spartan Carbon and the reviews are awesome. Tried it out today for the first time and the quality of the lid is incredible. Love it. Understated graphics/colours but I think it still looks stunning.

smaller1.jpg

smaller2.jpg

nice lid!

Man of Honour
I've had the Sigma 85mm 1.4 EX lens for donkey's years now, probably since launch even. It is absolutely an epic lens, sharp and basically used at 1.4 for everything.

My only complaint with it is the lens hood is a bit naff. The locking bit that attaches to the lens wears over time and becomes loose to the point I bought a new official hood for £30. £30 for a piece of plastic, it's not even felt lined like the Canon ones are! And even that became loose after a year or so.

So now I went a different route and bought a £5 rubber hood that just works and screws into the 77mm thread, so no getting loose. Job jobbed.

85mm_hood_rubber.jpg

Soldato
I got this lovely collectible. Sadly trying to redeem the AMD 50 Game bundle is horrific. Sent AMD a ticket, last Tuesday, submitted all the required info they wanted, 3 times; and still no games provided. Damn shame though; but it sure is a nice addition to my collection.

KxcJoHk.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom