Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Microsoft stopped selling them sometime ago apparently so they are selling for silly money second hand or £40+ if you can find one that is new and original. Quite happy that somebody outbid me on eBay as the Talon remote is actually quite good and not tacky like some other licenced items.

Got some new bedding stuff.

The duvet is probably going back though as the advert said it was Kensingtons, the one they sent me was made by Regal, which is not a company I can really find anything about.

I'll probably order one of the Hungarian goose down ones from Soak & Sleep at a more eye-watering price.

GQIYpT3h.jpg

Need to get some new pillows. Too many to choose from and can't trust half the reviews on Amazon (even from verified purchasers). I've heard that memory foam pillows are bad for keeping in the heat (have a medium/hard mattress that has a thick memory foam top and it's a bit warm in summer.

Microsoft stopped selling them sometime ago apparently so they are selling for silly money second hand or £40+ if you can find one that is new and original. Quite happy that somebody outbid me on eBay as the Talon remote is actually quite good and not tacky like some other licenced items.

My dad sat on mine and broke it at xmas lol, been annoying to use my xbox with the controler for media stuff because of it auto turning off

Got a Winged Hussar statue for my desk.

Only real negative I have is that the tree trunk under it seems to be used as support, as it's pretty weighty guess it didn't stand up well without some kind kind of central support.

Otherwise very good detail in general.

uytGmach.jpg

Fun for all the family (though I am banned from attempting to learn it with anyone in the house) :(

YpEeTdB.jpg

Hmmm I must turn that screw around, it'll annoy me.

Only real negative I have is that the tree trunk under it seems to be used as support, as it's pretty weighty guess it didn't stand up well without some kind kind of central support.

Very nice. What a force they were.

uytGmach.jpg

Id say a large negative was having a window sill as a desk!

My dad sat on mine and broke it at xmas lol, been annoying to use my xbox with the controler for media stuff because of it auto turning off
I kept turning my controller off to save battery. So much easier with the remote now.

You bought that just to keep the thread on topic? Ask to be a moderater, you'll save a load of money
Already picked it up a few days ago. Don't need to be a mod, already have my younger brother on here as a mod (not that I get any favours as family).

Some of my most recent antique purchases, from the 1700s onwards. Please excuse the pretentious Instagram arrangements!

cljcmIDm.jpg
bXETlaBm.jpg
A03VK7wm.jpg
5XqRnRYm.jpg
TH8Vlzzm.jpg

3RK86R8l.jpg

Ring doorbell and Wi-Fi extender. The Nest might be bit better but the added cost of getting a sparky to wire it in would not be worth it. Hopefully with the extender, the Wi-Fi shouldn't be a problem.

Got some new bedding stuff.

The duvet is probably going back though as the advert said it was Kensingtons, the one they sent me was made by Regal, which is not a company I can really find anything about.

I'll probably order one of the Hungarian goose down ones from Soak & Sleep at a more eye-watering price.

GQIYpT3h.jpg
I'm planning on buying mine from John Lewis next month, might be worth a look if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom