Arnold Schwarzenegger gets drop kicked

Soldato
just as he releases loads of videos across social media. almost perfect timing LOL. so obvious. hes showing videos of people who are disabled or with vunerable. he gets kicked while unaware = vunerable. gets you in the sympathy mode ready for the like on videos released.

Why though? He's worth $400m, why would he bother getting someone to kick him in the back on the off chance it blows up on social media?

Caporegime
its not for him its for the cause.social media its all about publicity. funny how he gets kicked at the exact time he releases loads of videos of disabled kids.

Soldato
just as he releases loads of videos across social media. almost perfect timing LOL. so obvious. hes showing videos of people who are disabled or with vunerable. he gets kicked while unaware = vunerable. gets you in the sympathy mode ready for the like on videos released.
are you kidding? the guy's got millions and he's an icon, he doesn't need exposure.

B@

Caporegime
he . my god this forums lessons my brain cells sometimes. so lets break it down for the under 100 iq.

hes launching a series of videos for the under previldged spelt it wrong wh9 cares.he gets kicked in the back at the exact time hes launching said videos.so instantly because you think arnie the love of all has been kicked you watch said video or...many do. its a set up. arnie doesnt need exposure or hype but...it helps with social media to get it popping. which is exactly what its done across social media. how many would have watched the videos he launced today without "
Arnold Schwarzenegger gets drop kicked " its this kind of mentality is why people fall for this bait. if you cant see this i dont know what to say its obvious. beyond obvious.

Soldato
he . my god this forums lessons my brain cells sometimes. so lets break it down for the under 100 iq.

hes launching a series of videos for the under previldged spelt it wrong wh9 cares.he gets kicked in the back at the exact time hes launching said videos.so instantly because you think arnie the love of all has been kicked you watch said video or...many do. its a set up. arnie doesnt need exposure or hype but...it helps with social media to get it popping. which is exactly what its done across social media. how many would have watched the videos he launced today without "
Arnold Schwarzenegger gets drop kicked " its this kind of mentality is why people fall for this bait. if you cant see this i dont know what to say its obvious. beyond obvious.
You'll have to break it down to a sub 50 IQ please? What I read there is a load of speculation not fact.
Fine to speculate but no need to be insulting to others.
I dunno how anyone cannot see that Arnie is an alien and the drop kicker is another alien species. Duh.What's up with you lot? Brain dead? :D

if that was planned, it's quite a health and safety issue. Someone (including those around him ) could have been badly insured. I personally don't think he'd want to be a part of that, given his character, for some kind of additional publicity/hype that he does not really need. Using violence in relation to kids? Now, if Arnie had turned his back, saw what was about to happen, grabbed the guy and wrestled him to the ground you would have been more likely to be correct.

The answer is probably one of the most obvious. Something like a young(ish) idiot who wanted to "knock out the terminator" without any regard at all to anyone else, to have their moment.
Worth noting that Arnie I think suffers back problems these days.

Last edited:
Soldato
I had to laugh at this actually. Obviously if most 70 year old blokes took a drop-kick they'd likely have some serious injuries. But this kid just bounced off him and Arnie barely flinched.

Also had to laugh at how his bodyguard jumped on the kid, thought he was going to squash him like a fly.

Soldato
Deeply unpleasant to see anyone assault another like that regardless of age. Nothing seems to be written about the motives other than one source describing him as a "disgruntled fan". So lone nutter, by the sounds of it. Arnold tweeted: "And if you have to share the video (I get it), pick a blurry one without whatever he was yelling so he doesn’t get the spotlight". Which makes sense to me. Idiot shouldn't get any fame for this.

Soldato

He's Arnold Schwarzenegger, he's always doing something or releasing something, it's not like he's launching his career.

Associate
If this was staged for publicity, it is thwart with danger (Arnie gets injured or the kid breaks a leg, or someone else) I just don't see it - If the kid was coerced into doing this a publicity stunt and later reneges and blabs. Righto, from a reputation perspective... Who on earth would be brave enough to suggest this as a great idea for a PR stunt?

Arnie needs not to drum up extra exposure, the guy is one of the true Hollywood greats and has enough connections & sponsors to ensure the charity is set up for life; without resorting to a cheap social stunt.

Back
Top Bottom