Mindless youth of today

Man of Honour
Absolutely appalling. There is no respect for anything. There is absolutely no consequence in society anymore, it is basically a free for all.

Look at Farage getting covered in milkshake earlier today. When did this kind of thing become acceptable?

Caporegime
Absolutely appalling. There is no respect for anything. There is absolutely no consequence in society anymore, it is basically a free for all.

Look at Farage getting covered in milkshake earlier today. When did this kind of thing become acceptable?

Unfettered anarcho capitalism is surely what everyone wanted after voting this way for decades?

‘Maximum liberty, mob rule?, yes please!’ Said the British public.

Caporegime
I saw this, appalling really for those people. Absolute mindless vandalism.

Not sure how old the kids arrested were, but vandals have always been around - Not really seeing it as a new trend. I would concede that teenagers have absolutely no fear from police though.

Caporegime
Is there nothing you won’t blame on the Tories. Utterly pathetic.

This has nothing to do with politics, it’s just a basic lack of decency and respect that’s all too common in today’s society.

I blame this on everyone, the lack of decency and respect is partly due to the systemic destruction of everything for short term profit.

Man of Honour
I blame this on everyone, the lack of decency and respect is partly due to the systemic destruction of everything for short term profit.

I'm not even sure this was just mindless in this case there seems to be an utter contempt for the people who were involved in the model railways stuff by those vandals.

Unfortunately seems to far too common these days to have no respect for other people's property, etc.

Soldato
Yep.

People have been moaning about the "youth of today" since the creation of the term "Teenager" in the 50's

Oh it goes back far further than that!

“Whither are the manly vigour and athletic appearance of our forefathers flown? Can these be their legitimate heirs? Surely, no; a race of effeminate, self-admiring, emaciated fribbles can never have descended in a direct line from the heroes of Potiers and Agincourt...”
Letter in Town and Country magazine republished in Paris Fashion: A Cultural History, 1771

:p

http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20...ple-have-always-complained-about-young-adults

But I saw this story as well and it really upset me tbh, just completely mindless vandalism :(:mad:

Caporegime
Crap parents, useless kids.
Schools should bring back the cane/ruler.
If you have no home discipline you might get some beaten into you at school.
I think there needs to be public beatings, violence solves everything on some level.
Name shame and beat the kids.
If we are lucky they will be non white and religious.
Beat everyone, beat them off too.

I was beaten as a kid, never did me harm except the broken ribs.

Back
Top Bottom