**** The Official Lenovo P2 Thread ****

Associate
The options in smart lock aren't showing.
Any idea why ?

Ignore,after turning smart lock off and on the options reappeared

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I don't know whats happened, but my battery performance has gone down hill over the last week or so.

Edit- found the culprit.

eBay is taking a load of power. 18% but no idea of this is new since a recent update or its always been heavy battery user.
Anyone know of any issues with it? Or any settings I can change for that app. In the meantime.ive uninstalled it,but would like it back.

On the last charge its used 1300mah.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know whats happened, but my battery performance has gone down hill over the last week or so.

Edit- found the culprit.

eBay is taking a load of power. 18% but no idea of this is new since a recent update or its always been heavy battery user.
Anyone know of any issues with it? Or any settings I can change for that app. In the meantime.ive uninstalled it,but would like it back.

On the last charge its used 1300mah.

Use an app to put it to sleep, I use titanium backup for such things but there are a few that do it.

Man of Honour
Use an app to put it to sleep, I use titanium backup for such things but there are a few that do it.
Thanks didn't know such things existed. do you know any apps which just does that, searching put app to sleep just gets sleep tracking apps. And titanium seems to do so many things.

Man of Honour
Anyone ever taken one of these apart? Mine no longer charges and I suspect it's the charging port so I think I'm going to have to try swapping it out.
Not the p2, but phones I've tried repairing before have not gone well, at all. so be very patient and methadoical.

Even phones I've had repaired from various shops have never been the same again :( perhaps it's just my luck. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of electronics.
Ive given up wasting money trying to repair just buy something else.

Soldato
Woe is me, after two years three months I managed to crack the screen on my P2.

Now looking for a replacement, basically like for like, with a ~5Ah battery! What's out there at the moment?

Soldato
Woe is me, after two years three months I managed to crack the screen on my P2.

Now looking for a replacement, basically like for like, with a ~5Ah battery! What's out there at the moment?

I've just gone from a P2 to a Galaxy A70 and I'm reasonably impressed. I'm not getting 4 days battery like I did at first with the P2 but I get a solid 2-3. The camera is a lot better, it charges quicker & it does generally feel a bit snappier too.

Soldato
Xiaomi Mi A3 just popped up on sale yesterday, 720p screen (upgraded to AMOLED at least) and 4030mAh battery so should be decent. Still with Android One so get that clean Android experience and decent updates.

Back
Top Bottom