PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
Sniper Elite VR - What is Sniper Elite VR? | PS VR

A dedicated VR stealth-action experience from the makers of Battlezone and the BAFTA-nominated Sniper Elite 4, in partnership with Just Add Water.
Fight for the Italian Resistance in a daring mission to rid World War 2 Sicily of the Nazi U-boat menace.
Experience a brand-new Sniper Elite game featuring an authentic first-person view, an explosive campaign, and immersive motion controls.
• A brand new Sniper Elite campaign set in WW2 Italy
• Exclusive first-person gameplay - a series first
• Free movement across levels packed with tactical possibilities
• Visceral X-ray kill camera designed for VR
• Interact with authentic WW2 weapons
• PlayStation Aim and PlayStation Move controller support

Associate
You have got to try out the new Spider-Man vr experience. It’s so good and really does show the potential for a proper vr Spider-Man game.

There’s not much to it but just swinging through the city gives you the biggest smile.

If you have got a weak stomach that first jump will test you big time.

Trust me give it go :)

Soldato
Bit of help needed please, it's my mate's 50th soon and he's just bought himself the VR kit so I'd like to get him a game to go with it. As far as I know he's got nothing for it yet, he is a big Star Trek fan so I thought about getting the ST Bridge Crew game for him. Is it any good on VR? Never played on the PS4 so no idea what the games are like.

Caporegime
Played some Farpoint last night after not playing it in ages, god damn forgot how good it was!

The was until the gun started drifting like a thing possessed :(

Soldato
It's a shame there's no option to add a second camera to improve the tracking as I'm sure the single camera is the main cause of drift issues with Playstation VR

Soldato
I did try setting the camera higher but I didn't find it made much difference when it came to the drift issues unfortunately. Definitely better for general tracking though if it's higher up.

Associate
I did try setting the camera higher but I didn't find it made much difference when it came to the drift issues unfortunately. Definitely better for general tracking though if it's higher up.

Try going through the tracking setup in the options buddy. It can help if your tracking is causing games to be unplayable.

Also if you can try something for me out of curiosity and set the screen size to small. I noticed a lot of drift with the screen size set to Medium and large but on small it appears to have stopped in games.

I know the small setting goes where your head goes while watching a film etc so I thought leave it set to small before I go into a game and weirdly drift seems to have stopped.

Maybe it’s just me but worth a try.

Soldato
I finally picked up some move controllers as I bought Everybody's Golf VR in a PS Store sale. Not overly taken by it. Obviously it wouldn't be a simulation, but you can literally flick your wrist and send it as far as if you swing. If you try and swing hard you just seem to get a colour outline of you swing near the ball (there is no way I missed every time I tried?!). Also, how do I actually bring up settings or options? I go to the driving range and can't get out?

I also tried Superhot. Wow, probably the most fun I've had in VR since Headmaster. Very addictive.

Soldato
So when are we getting the walking dead saints and sinners for psvr? :)

Really looking forward to this one. Reviews have been very positive.
Yep looks great fun but what's bothering me is how this game and a few others mentioned is how they are going to play with the move controllers, psvr desperately needs move controllers with thumb sticks

Back
Top Bottom