Poll: German Grand Prix 2019, Hockenheim - Race 11/21

Rate the 2019 German Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
That got a 10/10 from me and I think the last time I would have said that was Canada 2011 (minus the red flagged bit). Proper entertainment, driving on and at the limits and good results from smaller teams!

Caporegime
Have they announced they’ve renewed the German GP contract or is this the last one?
No renewal announced yet. Mercedes have sponsored the event this year and last I believe but have said they won’t do so again in the future which is a shame. If they could get a German driver in the Mercedes it would probably stay.

Soldato
Brilliant race.

Really happy for vettel - great job. He struggled on inters but he came alive late on and maximised points given Leclerc was out. Quality drive - just a shame he cant do it every race.

Bottas had one job!! Just get to the end. Dropped it!! :rolleyes::p

Merc had a torrid day. Very very rare poor performance from the team and Hamilton.

Awesome drive by Max. Really happy for Kvyat too. His driving is greatly improved and I hope he gets another chance at RBR - but part of me thinks they will snub him which is a shame.

10/10 For entertainment.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

If you click on the number of votes, it’ll tell you who voted :p

Tip: some posters no longer have access to this sub forum.

smr

smr

Soldato
What a race!

I put £5 on Hulk to win the race at 1000/1. When he was in second place I could feel my heart beating!

Such a great race. That's the second best F1 race I've ever seen. So exciting.

Soldato
Omg the stewards are so inconsistent. Both Alfa's under investigation for the team giving them info over comms before the start, they're talking about a time penalty. However Leclerc with his unsafe release didn't get a time penalty but the team got a fine. Therefore the same rule should be applied here surely? The team made the mistake not the drivers.

Back
Top Bottom