Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Thought I'd try the Mi Band 4... will likely be on the MM soon :)

Thought I'd try some cheap chinese knock off Airpods...

Completed a Strava challenge recently where I got a £50 voucher to use on Le Col, so got some £100 bib shorts for £50 (which I guess is closer to what they're actually worth). They do seem very nice though, nicely presented for sure!

I wondered if you'd been hitting the gym or cycling lately. I've watched your youtube videos for a couple of years and you look so trim lately- no homo:o

Soldato
I wondered if you'd been hitting the gym or cycling lately. I've watched your youtube videos for a couple of years and you look so trim lately- no homo:o

Ha ha thanks, yeah, today is my 5 month anniversary of eating better and cycling lots. 5 stone gone in 5 months! (There is a video about it on the 4 months anniversary on my channel)

Soldato
Coffee you say?

y4m9p9xUI8QsTwX1KD60d_McCYuEezd_6SHXBylmY0Sr8XGLG-kIbAkmQFvEyt9tz5_XDlwsWpz0CwpW5NAgmENdIzOY4nKGBi9jAGoPaxp6wAxuzN5ddo17KVv4dljWwsbzkcaTdlDmp2uhNxyPqqVMFUD4aPAmoFvqR1hucNJLau7r5ht4RjNZ8JFhkUZD6q56reIDbdGlpXhSQBhYkKB_A

Soldato
It's not ideal but not too bad either. The cabinet to the rear of the chair covers a multitude of sins (two double plug sockets, Home network connection and one of those new/large BT sockets). I also wanted the PC off the main desk. Compromise? Yes, a little but it's fine really.

Thanks. It's fully fitted so everything is flush to the wall/skirting.

So the cables from the PC are routed through conduit behind the skirting to the desk?

Are you able to swap any of them out?

Associate
So the cables from the PC are routed through conduit behind the skirting to the desk?

Are you able to swap any of them out?

The cables run through the conduit above the skirting. The fillers on the wall side of the units are removable so I can access the cables if necessary. A bit of a faff should that happen as I'd need to re-caulk if I were to remove and re-fit but it does give some flexibility should I need to change anything.

Can't see me needing to do that in the near future unless one of the cables fails.

Some new bedside cabinets, pictures and lamps (the latter bought a few weeks ago):

lRUaiXr.jpg

j3NRqmi.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
The cables run through the conduit above the skirting. The fillers on the wall side of the units are removable so I can access the cables if necessary. A bit of a faff should that happen as I'd need to re-caulk if I were to remove and re-fit but it does give some flexibility should I need to change anything.

Can't see me needing to do that in the near future unless one of the cables fails.

Some new bedside cabinets, pictures and lamps (the latter bought a few weeks ago):

lRUaiXr.jpg

j3NRqmi.jpg

I said a splash of colour and massive contrast man, not brown and grey :p

Soldato
Yes, thank you. Much prefer it to suburbia!

Some new office chairs. Seem comfortable enough.

h9e56js.jpg

lRUaiXr.jpg
Is it me or are all the rooms and ceilings in your house painted all exactly the same colour :p

Last edited:
Associate
Agreed, it does look a little on the bland side atm. It's a new barn conversion so all the walls (with the exception of the main living space) were painted white - ceilings and walls. Everything will be painted in a colour at some point in the future. We wanted to get settled in and live in it for a while before choosing.

My wife recently started a job at John Lewis so waiting until she gets her discount before buying more soft furnishings.

Back
Top Bottom