Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Permabanned
And what if say,a company wishes you to install the Microsoft Portal for using office 365 apps? They then have the capability of wiping your phone on your 'work' SIM/phone

Web app shortcut will be enough to be able to check emails on any device. :) Work can't force you to install apps on your own phone.

This duel sim method actually saves the company money because they then don't need to buy a phone for you as a user.

Caporegime
One for the wife, one for the Girlfriend.

There was a guy at my old workplace who used to keep a couple of extra PAYG phones in his desk drawer for exactly this reason!

Main mobile for the wife, second phone for the "side bitch" and a third to give to any random girls he met in clubs etc... He was a Jamaican guy with a Jamaican wife but he apparently had a bit of a taste for "white chocolate" too on occasion. :D

Soldato
And what if say,a company wishes you to install the Microsoft Portal for using office 365 apps? They then have the capability of wiping your phone on your 'work' SIM/phone

My personal phone could be wiped by work (I have a work profile). Why would they do it other than I lost it and it needs wiping though...

This would be something I would be looking for, where did you buy it @AndyCr15

The Mi A3? eGlobal.

Back
Top Bottom