World of Warcraft: Classic

Associate
Oh so you all rolled Noggenfogger? Ok so first Shazzrah is agreed, Then you say Firemaw and now Noggenfogger. I mean cmon lads who organized that? I keep track of this thread and i just seen that how would someone else keep track of that.

I will stay Shazz and Firemaw and wait for all the tourists to leave. There is no point playing musical chairs because of impatience. You are basically killing your future because you think all those realms will farm for the AQ gate event? I highly doubt Blizz will have to merge servers they left many dead laat time!

Agreed wish I rolled Horde, those guys seem more organised. Sticking to Firemaw Alliance now though.

How will they ever agree anything as a guild when you fail the first leadership hurdle, Fragmented across Shazzrah, Firemaw and Noggenfogger.

Yeah, poor show guys. Nevermind good luck to you all and have fun.

In Hindsight we had a lack of clear and active leadership which is how some confusion emerged from our pointless move from Shazzrah to Firemaw. But regardless of which of those two servers we picked we had to move as you can't run a relaxed guild on a server with 6 hour+ queues. If we hadn't all moved to Nogg the players would have split across a wide range of servers and we'd have no OcUK guild at all. Decision was made to move to Nogg, it was posted several times and still some people decided to have a dig which I responded to by pointing out that the server is active and we are playing together as a guild.

If you're looking for a fun and relaxed Alliance guild where you can hop into guild groups or do your own thing on a very active server then give us a bell, please don't let the faux-intellects tell you that the server will be dead in 6 months because they don't have a clue. I apologise if I've been a bit rude in my responses to the critics, if you want to play Horde or play on another server that is fine, lets enjoy this game without spreading lies.

Soldato
Anyone seen the unbelievable cheese the fastest levelling player on classic is up to.

Aggros large numbers of mobs, aoe freezes and slows them and aoes them to death as a mage. Solo.

Mostly everyone else looking for game fame and the stream dream is abusing dungeons in 5m I believe.

How is that a cheese? That's exactly what mages are supposed to do?! :confused:

Soldato
More likely a small realm will die, it happened in the past and no reason to believe it wont happen this time again. It takes a long time to level to 60, may as well play on a realm you know will stay well populated.

While this may be true there aren't any "small realms" currently. They're all full. I would imagine every PVP realm will end up at least "high" once layering is removed.

Soldato
At the end of the day people became impatient and wanted to play what they paid for, which is completely understandable. The fault lies squarely with Blizzard not the players here or anywhere else for that matter. If you don't mind adding yourself to a queue, then coming back later in the day to play, or just AFK running into a wall for 10 hours then the queues aren't much of an issue, but those things also cause artificial queues sadly.

Someone mentioned here that Blizz actually stated they will be doing realm mergers if they become too quiet/dead, I can't find any blue posts on it so can't confirm, but I don't know how that would work as you'd get name clashes etc. For the time being stick to the realms you committed to, and enjoy playing the game, it is just a shame that this happened after all the build up, you would have honestly thought they would have know better.

Soldato
While this may be true there aren't any "small realms" currently. They're all full. I would imagine every PVP realm will end up at least "high" once layering is removed.

People are pushing that realms will die to make them feel good about themselves for sticking to the 20k+ queue servers.

I moved, cos i wanted to play the damn game. Im now experiencing 10K queue times at peak time despite moving to a medium server at launch.

Soldato
I picked dreadmist in the end. Haven't queued once. I don't need a guild whilst I'm leveling just a couple of mates to level with which I have. Once I'm 60 and geared ill happily pay the £20 server transfer if I need to and that £20 I spend will be more than worth being able to peaceful level and avoid queues.

I'm currently level 18 I don't see myself being 60 anytime soon either so by the time I'm ready things will have settled down and I can make a good choice to stay or transfer.

Associate
You sure? Have you asked all these people on behalf of whom you speak or are you just talking rubbish?

Behave yourself. There's weapons in this thread literally suggesting that you either wait in the big queues or you will end up on a dead server. And you think anybody who dares to call them out on this faux-intellect nonsense is talking rubbish?

Lets be perfectly clear here... Nobody knows what, if any, servers will die off. So I would really stress to anybody who has yet to play the game to not listen to the doom mongering faux-intellects who claim they know best on the subject. Play the server you like and have fun. If you want to be part of the officially unofficial OcUK Alliance guild then you can find us on Noggenfogger, a very popular server which luckily has minimal queues. All classes welcome and tanks will be adored.

Soldato
Behave yourself. There's weapons in this thread literally suggesting that you either wait in the big queues or you will end up on a dead server. And you think anybody who dares to call them out on this faux-intellect nonsense is talking rubbish?

Lets be perfectly clear here... Nobody knows what, if any, servers will die off. So I would really stress to anybody who has yet to play the game to not listen to the doom mongering faux-intellects who claim they know best on the subject. Play the server you like and have fun. If you want to be part of the officially unofficial OcUK Alliance guild then you can find us on Noggenfogger, a very popular server which luckily has minimal queues. All classes welcome and tanks will be adored.

Logic tells me less populated servers will die out first, I expect a massive drop off in subs for classic wow. You play what you want but don’t presume to know what other people are thinking.

Soldato
Considering the complete tripe that those who stayed on Firemaw have been saying about the guild that moved to Noggen, yeah it's fair to call you a mob. If everybody listened to the "dOnT mOvE sErVeRs Or YoU wIlL eNd Up On A dEaD sErVeR" nonsense every single player would still be on the first two PvP servers they released in huge queues. Blizz asked players to spread out onto new servers to improve everybody's experience and we followed that request.

Noggen has a very healthy population and there is absolutely no way you can say for certain it will be dead in 6 months. For all we know Firemaw may be dead in 6 months time. You just like to claim that you're in some way superior to us "casuals" because you're willing to wait in stupidly long queues. If you eventually decide that you want to join us you're welcome to, but you'll need to stop making stupid "nOgGeN wIlL bE dEaD iN 6 mOnThS" statements.

Curious to know what has been said because I personally haven't seen anything. Since release (not before mind) I've been following Discord chat and this thread and as someone who plays a large part in the Horde guild in Firemaw, we haven't mentioned the Alliance lot because we don't care what the rest of you do. If you enjoy Noggenfogger, good for you.

Can't help but feel like you're looking to pick a fight with others.

Associate
What i don't understand is that there was a googledoc with players factions and most seemed to be going alliance. That is why alliance was chosen, but seems a lot of horde players didnt add their name to the googledoc.

Caporegime
I think everyone got a bit carried away in their excitement and some things were missed / poorly communicated, nothing too major, there certainly doesn't seem to be any maliciousness here, just a load of miscommunication and people taking their frustrations out on others.

I just wanna get home and play some MW:R on PS4 with the usual idiots and then hop on to WoW after. Will be drunking so I apologise in advance for my probable drivel later on.

Back
Top Bottom