Herman Miller Aeron vs Herman Miller Embody

Associate
I am looking for a good gaming chair and I did get a chance to sit on the Aeron and found it comfortable but didn't get a chance to sit on the Embody. I am seeing reviews saying Embody is better than the Aeron but its also much more expensive. Is the Embody worth the extra cash over the Aeron? Is it more comfortable?

Sgarrista
Commissario
I am looking for a good gaming chair and I did get a chance to sit on the Aeron and found it comfortable but didn't get a chance to sit on the Embody. I am seeing reviews saying Embody is better than the Aeron but its also much more expensive. Is the Embody worth the extra cash over the Aeron? Is it more comfortable?

I had a first gen embody and it squeaked a bit due to how the back support worked, got rid of it and regretted it ever since.

Would buy another one in a heartbeat, that or the cosm.

Man of Honour
I haven't tried an Embody. But I've used Aeron's for years at work. I can sit on them all day without discomfort. The only issue issue I've found is that the mesh back wreaks havoc with the rear belt loop of my jeans, causing wear it quite fast. I also really miss a headrest which is why I don't have an Aeron at home. But apart from those issues it's a great chair. They come in different sizes so make sure you get the right one if you do choose an Aeron.

Soldato
The mira also makes an excellent gaming chair if you don't need a headrest, and it's noticeably cheaper than the aeron without suffering quality wise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom