Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Da Mhile Seaweed Gin and Penderyn Madeira finished whisky - sampled both, the seaweed gin is really smooth with a lovely fresh flavour and the whisky a good fruity flavour with a sweet finish
I used to live about 100 metres from where they brew Penderyn whiskey, I think they were just ramping up production as I left. Its a beautiful area with a waterfall nearby and it rains so much there with great big reservoirs because its the start of a mountain range basically. Good to hear they are doing good business

Soldato
Slowed down my life a little, got this for weekend and holidays when i can

I love it, life is very chilled out on there, the kids love it and we moor it 3 miles away so its very accesble. Perfect for me as i run my own busienss and can never seem to book anything. This will make me take time of at holidays etc.

IMG_8939 by Ross c, on Flickr

IMG_8683 by Ross c, on Flickr

IMG_8992 by Ross c, on Flickr

Soldato

I love it, life is very chilled out on there, the kids love it and we moor it 3 miles away so its very accesble. Perfect for me as i run my own busienss and can never seem to book anything. This will make me take time of at holidays etc.

Beautiful mate

Soldato
I want a boat, that must be the easiest kind to own surely. I read you can get a mortgage on them even, I remember someone marrying and moving into one as a kind of starter home which seems smart to me. Good photos btw :)

Hideous.

But everyone is different :)

Isnt the main point comfort, for that price I want to be dancing on pillows :D

Last edited:
Soldato

Very, very jealous!!!

Man of Honour

So much want. Enjoy :)

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom