Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

So I thought to myself 'It'll be fine. Take the front wheel off and it'll fit in the boot...' It did not. Took the rear wheel off too... nope. Stuffed it onto the back seat and ordered a bike rack to be delivered at my destination.

hcgUHJd.jpg

Then today the replacement of my wardrobe with things that fit continued. New suit... again... 6 months ago was a 50" chest and 44" waist. 2 months ago I bought a 46" and 40". Today is a 44" Slim and 36" trousers... and a new coat and jumper.

fjWPukz.jpg

mXUeK0E.jpg

It's an odd feeling not automatically buying the largest of whatever they have.

So I thought to myself 'It'll be fine. Take the front wheel off and it'll fit in the boot...' It did not. Took the rear wheel off too... nope. Stuffed it onto the back seat and ordered a bike rack to be delivered at my destination.

Then today the replacement of my wardrobe with things that fit continued. New suit... again... 6 months ago was a 50" chest and 44" waist. 2 months ago I bought a 46" and 40". Today is a 44" Slim and 36" trousers... and a new coat and jumper.

It's an odd feeling not automatically buying the largest of whatever they have.

Fair play to you Andy, that's a great achievement. Not cheap having to get a whole new wardrobe I'm guessing but can't put a price on health I guess.

Do you have a target in mind?

Final parts :)

JLE50371.jpg

And a game :)

JLE50372.jpg

Fair play to you Andy, that's a great achievement. Not cheap having to get a whole new wardrobe I'm guessing but can't put a price on health I guess.

Do you have a target in mind?

Thanks. Well, my target keeps moving. Initially it was to get to 19st (started in March at 21st 8) When that came so quick, target was 18st... then 17st... I just hit 16st, which I'm fine with. I stopped trying quite so hard at 16st 8 tbh, but it has kept coming off, just a bit slower. I don't think I've weighed this since my early 20's. I've probably never been as fit as I am now...

He mentioned he wants diamond but it's a fair way to go from silver.

(sorry Andy :D)

Cheeky!

Thanks. Well, my target keeps moving. Initially it was to get to 19st (started in March at 21st 8) When that came so quick, target was 18st... then 17st... I just hit 16st, which I'm fine with. I stopped trying quite so hard at 16st 8 tbh, but it has kept coming off, just a bit slower. I don't think I've weighed this since my early 20's. I've probably never been as fit as I am now...

Cheeky!

Diet alone or are you on an exercise rampage

Coffee.

y4mYxlrkdsnqwt7jDsjYzAZ07eZnHv1_S_5Dq1LzsqJvWm4s8-jEWA2_x3N--4-J05GNxC_bbcxbrMbWbS8HN4jFEH20LV4G5rF9d9w3B-GCi1kAS772OGsRYoJYctCNA5LACkUGun3VwZpNAeMGWPlcz7uBOxPAHDCmJeBbKOUxkA18WjsHlZkiF1eZtsfypRV9oz4aDJka0yahTLGTO2XSQ

1KG of whole beans from Triple Co Roast based in Bristol.

Also thought I'd Pact's sub as they are/were giving you a V60 for subscribing...have to say the idea is good but I feel the coffee is a bit, well, meh. But it was £7 to get a Hario V60 and 250g ground coffee so that's acceptable I guess (V60 is something like £15+ normally).

y4mWB_9_Ba-SxBaDVbdvK9nkPQoAScx9529fmXccRAlt6fCmfg9puq-YD_9ttabBF995fds9vWrJh7Cdfp-G7nJYemQGuQ5reuMYyv3dXQR1W6GuPr0Mc00WaA_AzTVfI2ghJjOv2PXWbN_ogustk1aDeagN7br0zHf1INHoXE_0fN_2OLb0kyhGOOW9pIp9pF8FLSxsreHiNYH-AS13EvlcA

Nice. They were who we had last at the office, now on to True Start, pretty decent so far.

They were our first order because when we bought a bean to cup machine we contacted all the roasters and got about 20kg of free samples :D.

They are good yeah, a friend runs a coffee shop and she switched to them for the espresso based drinks. I've not tried their filter beans but now I can. All roasted on the 5th too so nice and fresh...not so fresh by the time I drink the final bag in a few weeks but still.

Back
Top Bottom