X570 Aorus and £30 steam voucher for review

Associate
I am trying to submit a review on OcUK website for the X570 elite which I have, but whenever I try to Save the review it says "Please complete all fields marked in red". There are no fields and I have tried multiple times.

The gigabyte website requires a screenshot of the review?

Anyone else had this problem?
I hope that I have successfully sent a "snip it" picture of the review web page. I don't know for sure if it has gone successfully as we are not seemingly getting confirmatory emails.

Associate
Sent mine out on the 2nd September,
It says ends on the 1st or until stock runs out. Which one is it?.

Not received a confirmation email either.

Associate
What is the situation with this @GIGA-Man? Did the promotion finish early or are there still applications to be processed? I applied on August 19th and have not seen anything yet. I have checked my junk mail just in case, but there is nothing there either.

Associate
Literally just got an email as I wrote that to say there is a delay and they didn;t get any steam codes to send out this week. and I will get them next week instead.
Damn, already chose my game and everything. :( gonna have to wait another week to play rimworld it seems.

"Dear Sir / Madam,

We have processed and excepted your registration and review for the X570 STEAM promotion, we do apologise but the STEAM codes we are expecting to arrive this week were delayed. We contacted our supplier and have been assured they will arrive with us next week, we will of course send them straight to you via e-mail next week when they arrive.

Once again, we truly apologise for this delay as we had hoped to provide them to you today and will make sure you get the £30 worth of vouchers you are owed ASAP."

Associate
I hope that I have successfully sent a "snip it" picture of the review web page. I don't know for sure if it has gone successfully as we are not seemingly getting confirmatory emails.
I emailed the marketing team and got confirmation that way. they have seemingly run out of codes now, but are getting more for people who sent reviews in early in enough by the look of it.

I will be very annoyed if I dont get mine after they confirmed I will get some.

Associate
Yesterday, I too got one of the emails saying the codes were delayed. I don't have a problem with that, it was just more the fact that I had heard nothing at all for nearly three weeks that made me question what was going on.

Associate
I emailed the marketing team and got confirmation that way. they have seemingly run out of codes now, but are getting more for people who sent reviews in early in enough by the look of it.

I will be very annoyed if I dont get mine after they confirmed I will get some.
I too have got an email saying that they are getting some codes and they will email me once they have them. I didn't see the email for a while as it was in junk.

Soldato
OP
Just hope they do actually manage to get some more in for those of us that got the reviews in (and registered) ages ago.

hopefully, though T&C mentions before closing date or run out of vouchers but seems Gigabyte should hopefully splash the vouchers. fingers crossed. dont think it will be MSI and 3+ months for cash rebate

Back
Top Bottom