Coleen Rooney / Rebekah Vardy - The Sun hacking instagram accounts?

Soldato
So this, from Coleen is trending on UK Twitter:

And it's bloody delicious, even if it is the first time I've heard of any of these ridiculous fake stories, and the first time I've heard of Rebekah Vardy (but realise that she's Jamie's spouse).

Now, of course, I initially took it as being a straight-up take-down of someone deliberately leaking stories to the UK's worst red-top (and I still hope that's true :p ), but I wonder if this could be the start of another 'hacking' scandal - did The Sun hack Ms Vardy's account, even after the fallout of the News of the World a decade or so ago?

And, yes, this is not real news, but it's bloody fun anyway :D

Soldato
The Sun apparently have a weekly 'secret wag' column as well, so I guess it's obvious who that is now.

I remember she was a bullying cow on I'm a Celebrity a couple of years ago.

Soldato
OP
Would you consider it hacking if you told someone a secret and they told someone else without your permission?
My point on 'hacking' was the possibility that Vardy's account was being accessed by The Sun illegally. That they had 'hacked' it - so that Coleen was correct that the leak was from Vardy's account, but that it wasn't Vardy herself who was leaking.

Soldato
My point on 'hacking' was the possibility that Vardy's account was being accessed by The Sun illegally. That they had 'hacked' it - so that Coleen was correct that the leak was from Vardy's account, but that it wasn't Vardy herself who was leaking.

Lol at having to explain that.

This forum....:rolleyes:

Soldato
And just when you thought "finally a thread that someone can't possibly make a tenuous link to brexit comes up", you're proven wrong once again.:rolleyes:

Caporegime
OP, this isn't "hacking" by any description, its a straight up betrayal of confidence/breach of privacy etc.. and a smart trap laid by the victim to catch out the snake.

The Sun apparently have a weekly 'secret wag' column as well, so I guess it's obvious who that is now.

Yup, this was nicely played by Coleen, she's outed the rat and there are probably other WAGs out there who have had gossip published about them too and now have strong suspicions of who was responsible.

Eh? You don't know that. There is no evidence the account was being accessed by the Sun. At best Vardy could claim some staff member handle's her PR/social media and was the one who passed on the info but it seems quite likely it was actually Vardy - you have no basis to claim that "it wasn't Vardy herself who was leaking" and calling this "hacking" is silly... it just conflates this story with the actual phone hacking scandal.

Associate
You know of many people have access to my account ? no one but me.

Its their own fault for giving there credentials out to their PR people. Probably to busy being a 'full time mum'.

Soldato
OP
OP, this isn't "hacking" by any description, its a straight up betrayal of confidence/breach of privacy etc.. and a smart trap laid by the victim to catch out the snake.

Yup, this was nicely played by Coleen, she's outed the rat and there are probably other WAGs out there who have had gossip published about them too and now have strong suspicions of who was responsible.

Eh? You don't know that. There is no evidence the account was being accessed by the Sun. At best Vardy could claim some staff member handle's her PR/social media and was the one who passed on the info but it seems quite likely it was actually Vardy - you have no basis to claim that "it wasn't Vardy herself who was leaking" and calling this "hacking" is silly... it just conflates this story with the actual phone hacking scandal.
I was just speculating, mostly as a response to how utterly delighted I was by Coleen's sleuthing and catching a rat - slightly mitigating my joy with the possibility that it wasn't all pure unfiltered bitchiness, lest I get too carried away.

Caporegime
Rebekah Vardy has just said loads of people have access to her account so who knows.

Funny though

LOL that's like when some celeb posts something really bad and then says "I was hacked", she claims she's following people she didn't add etc.. well if she thought she was hacked she'd change her password, she didn't need Coleen to tell her that and Coleen has somewhat pre-empted this by not just trapping her with one story but with several over the course of a few months.

She's also thrown in that she's pregnant and is on holiday...

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I am annoyed with myself for even reading this thread but never mind posting but

A - Who cares
B - Friends will gossip behind your back

Back
Top Bottom