• Thread starter Deleted member 651465
  • Start date

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

OP
The boys are going to fall flat promising the “big 5” :D

Caporegime
Slightly unfortunate for them that they lost that one - the girls had a total cluster **** of a task, ended up with refunds but the margin to be made on their tour was so much higher that they won anyway.

PM made the right decision calling back the two people from the sales team.

It is so contrived/set up though - clearly there were only two tours to choose from - the producers weren't going to let both teams choose a wine tour as it would make for naff TV.

Also things like the team member who negotiates a commission from the shop gets attributed some sales when only one of the sales team can do that etc..

Soldato
he's going to first out no ? ludicrous/aggressive 'negotiation' 45%
ok he didn't get kicked out , but i felt he displayed a mysoginist attitude in his attempted negotiation with the shop owner.

do you think these people put this on their cv's - i was kicked out first on the apprentice ...

Soldato
Is it me or have they gone for girls with a certain type of look this time -
They look more like they have come straight off a reality tv show.

Whereas the blokes are the usual mix of good looking and odd.

Looks like we have another bitch fest to come with the ladies.

Caporegime
I think every season they have to have "really annoying female character"

She has got a tidy little body though:

hGuZqOU.jpg

They seem to have got an obvious joke contestant too - the baby faced/posh wannabe bloke who sells ladies wear in Harrods. He's purely there to be anther idiot for people to get annoyed at.

Can see the guy who comes across as a 'geezer' getting far as Sugar will see his younger self there.

I sort of agree, I think he'll like him for the reason you say, though he's likely a bit of a one trick pony - very confident salesperson but not exactly as good as he might think... fine for selling to mug punters in the street but the way he handled himself talking to the shop owner was a bit of a **** show.

The salespeople do tend to do OK, but this guy (Thomas) could easily screw up in other areas and in a different type of sales or negotiating situation, like when they have higher ticket items or are dealing with businesses etc.. this guy could get some bad feedback.

I also think he technically helped screw up that first task - ultimately it seems the wine tasting had a huge advantage in terms of margin etc.. (which is why the girls won), one other guy in the boy's team (Kenna) was suggesting wine tasting and the "geezer" shut him down with his "can I say something, can I say something" then his profound revelation about people coming to Africa to see Lions etc...

I think the PM from the boys team (Lewis) handled himself well despite losing the task - the girls arguably made much more of a **** up and won almost purely because of the tour they were running.

The other salesperson who got brought back to the boardroom by default (Dean) seems a bit too cocksure of himself, don't think he'll go too far.

Soldato
It’s only the first episode but this bunch seem to be the worse ever. The wide boy **** needs to go ASAP as does the aggressive bloke who ran the first task. Also the”eyebrows” on the women’s leader should be fired.

I don’t see me rooting for anyone this year.

Back
Top Bottom