What would GD do?

Soldato
We had something like this in one of our local villages a few years back. The van driver seemingly bottled it and decided to just offload them before taking them to their proper location, so dumped the poor sods in an isolated West Country village. Families and kids were in there. I believe the local pub was fairly welcoming, and let them use the phone. Police came to round them up.

Soldato
This reminds me of when the Coca Cola truck visited a nearby town a few years ago. At one point the container doors flew open and some people, presumably staff, lept out of the back. A Policewoman was stood a few yards away from me in the crowd and, obviously joking, I pointed and said "illegal immigrants!". She replied, deadly serious, "that's racist". :confused:

Caporegime
We had something like this in one of our local villages a few years back. The van driver seemingly bottled it and decided to just offload them before taking them to their proper location, so dumped the poor sods in an isolated West Country village. Families and kids were in there. I believe the local pub was fairly welcoming, and let them use the phone. Police came to round them up.

Missed opportunity. Bit of seasoning. Some gravy. Excellent pie filler right there.

Back
Top Bottom