Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Where is the keybind option for changing seats in a vehicle? I've looked and looked but still cant see it in the menu. Everytime I hop in a vehicle I cant change seats.

It's a real shame you cant set up a private groundwar game to practice vehicle play

Associate
Please has anybody found a fix for this yet :(

I have read through countless threads and tried so many different things to try and get this game to work on my laptop. Loaded fine on my desktop. I would love any suggestion.

I load the game through Battlenet and get the safe mode warning.....whether I continue in safe mode or ignore it I get a black screen and a cursor. The game makes a quick sound and crashes 10 seconds later.

Soldato
This is a nightmare. Came home today, installed new 7GB patch. Launch the game and try to play single player and then it kicks me out of game saying disconnected from server!!

This is so annoying. I've been kicked out of my single player game like 3 times already.

Soldato
Good job the campaign was free with my GPU its one of the worse in any modern COD due to all the forced PC elements. Nice graphics but everything else is tedious & uninspiring :(

Associate
This is a nightmare. Came home today, installed new 7GB patch. Launch the game and try to play single player and then it kicks me out of game saying disconnected from server!!

This is so annoying. I've been kicked out of my single player game like 3 times already.

How are you connected to the net?
I had an issue of being disconnected from the server every few mins, it was so frustrating.
I was connected to my router through a power line network extender. Think they are a bit dodgy as download speeds were always slower than wifi, and occasionally I'd have to reset the network adapter as it would just stop working.

I bought a pci-e WiFi card and it's been faultless since, plus I'm getting much better download speeds.

Soldato
What :confused::eek: Just goes to show you can't please everyone no matter how good something is. Widely regarded as an excellent SP through media circles, gamers alike and also shared by myself. It's absolutely brilliant, stunning looking with some really sensitive moments in there.
If it was good I would be pleased - but it wasn't. Graphics were amazing, particularly nightvision mode but everything else was so generic and dull. The only exception was the mission where you stabbed the Russian as child Farah but everything else was pretty monotonous. Only 2 flashback missions, the gas was tame compared to nova 6, the choices made during the story have little to no impact, too many desert urzikstan levels. It seemed to rely on Captain Price being ultimate cool guy. MW2 Soap was way cooler.

I'd give it a 4 or 5 out of 10.

Associate
bought this to try as I still only play BF4 (1 and 5 are horrible). But it seems to destroy my cpu? (i7 7700k@5G ).
Taskmanager - details - find the executable and set the priority from high to normal.
It made such a difference for me, i had gfx stuttering and mouse lag, it fixed it all.

Associate
was doing trash using pkm until I got it to a high level and unlocked some stuff for it now its pretty decent when you can finally remove the stock and the ads isnt half awful either, got it max level now and just grinding all the skins for it :D ttk is disgusting with it too and its basically a laser with no recoil, I hope for some more of the old style maps as I mainly play domination and if im not grouped up with a friend it feels like 90% of my team mates dont even try cap :( espically on piccadilly where you get shot from about 1000 different directions, whoever caps b first normally wins

Associate
I hope they don't nerf shotguns, they are hilariously overpowered at the moment to the point where a really average gamer like myself can have a 1.8 kd purely from using shotguns. So much fun playing headquarters and watching all the lemmings run into the room with the HQ then just stepping out from behind a door and dropping them with 1 shot.

Im interested in how console players are finding going up against pc players. I've been put in lobbies where im against console joypad users and the advantage is very obvious. I can imagine it being pretty annoying for console players.

Soldato
I hope they don't nerf shotguns, they are hilariously overpowered at the moment to the point where a really average gamer like myself can have a 1.8 kd purely from using shotguns. So much fun playing headquarters and watching all the lemmings run into the room with the HQ then just stepping out from behind a door and dropping them with 1 shot.

Im interested in how console players are finding going up against pc players. I've been put in lobbies where im against console joypad users and the advantage is very obvious. I can imagine it being pretty annoying for console players.

Even funnier using the perk to carry 2 primary weapons and sticking riot shield as a second. And even funnier watch the enemy rage when you use shrapnel and restock for 2 claymores every 30s. I've had much trolling fun this morning playing headquarters getting 8.00 to 15.00 kds lmao.

Underboss
I’m either dead eye or dead blind in this game, there is literally nothing in between.

The 725 shotgun needs a herd, it’s hilariously OP.

Back
Top Bottom