Black Friday wishlist...

Soldato
think I’ve nailed down the preferable range for LG that I’m hoping will get a price drop and that’s the SM85 and up range as all have hdmi 2.1 and there alpha A7 gen2 processor. Whilst it isn’t that necessary for living room (as gaming done in bedroom on a b9 oled) still nice to future proof some what plus are good tellys.

if I can get one for around £400-£450 might up my budget.

I'm currently trying to decide whether or not to pull the trigger on the LG 55inch 7660pla at £499. A lot of people suggesting upping the price point to an OLED but I don't think I can justify the jump to circa £800.

Soldato
Under armour have some reduced prices and was going to get some boxers, but after looking on their site i'm convinced its all a load of cheapo rubbish. Pretty much everything is polyester, even the hoodies are 100% polyester. They have some cotton mix boxers, which they give a fancy name for "Charged Cotton®" aka "57% Cotton/38% Polyester/5% Elastane". I know 100% cotton isn't always desirable for sport wear, but usually really high polyester material is found on the cheapest of the cheap clothing.

Soldato
I'm currently trying to decide whether or not to pull the trigger on the LG 55inch 7660pla at £499. A lot of people suggesting upping the price point to an OLED but I don't think I can justify the jump to circa £800.

Think that is the UM range, personally i would wait to see if you can get a SM range for a similar price. OLED definitely worth it but it depends on your budget. Might be able to get last years B8/C8 for that kind of money circa 800 but would be looking at 1000 for this years B9 and up range.

Cheapest ive seen for the 55sm8500pla has been on amazon last week for 584, which is deffo worth teh extra 84 over the 7660pla. Hopefully a discount come friday on that range is worth waiting for.

Soldato
Think that is the UM range, personally i would wait to see if you can get a SM range for a similar price. OLED definitely worth it but it depends on your budget. Might be able to get last years B8/C8 for that kind of money circa 800 but would be looking at 1000 for this years B9 and up range.

Cheapest ive seen for the 55sm8500pla has been on amazon last week for 584, which is deffo worth teh extra 84 over the 7660pla. Hopefully a discount come friday on that range is worth waiting for.

Brilliant, thanks for the info, I've got to say I've been finding it a bit of a minefield in terms of working out which ranges offer the best options so it's appreciated.

Associate
Reviewed quite well. Great all round, HDR not the best but a improvement over more budhet models. Gaming good too with sub 20ms input lag.

Been rated as one of the best value TVs you can buy at moment by Which i think.
Makes it even better one retailer has an option to add 10£ and get a Google Nest Mini + 6 month spotify premium sub

Soldato
Just got the 2019 samsung tab A 10.1 with 64gb card and smart cover for £149. Quidco tracks.
Currys.

Was looking for a tab the kids can use aswell.

Back
Top Bottom