Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
My latest purchase;

Got a pretty good deal on it all in the end and currently got the Clwb chilling. Very happy with my little corner of the kitchen now, got my morning and after brew sorted and then the evening bevs on tap now too!

Nice! I have been tempted by the PD machine, but instead I'm just going to carry on with my standard bottles etc.

I had a Kwak glass but managed to break it. My fav belgian glass is the Westmalle one though, solid bit of kit and really easy to clean. I recommend getting a westmalle glass if you don't have one.

Man of Honour
q043Md6.jpg

Ignore the clutter and yes I know the rug needs a vacuum.

Just waiting on RAM and a CPU block and I'll be able to get it set up, migrate my VMware lab and sell my servers. That gets me my office upstairs back, the PC goes in there and the living room/dining room will have the dining table in it which allows a breakfast bar in the kitchen.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

q043Md6.jpg

Ignore the clutter and yes I know the rug needs a vacuum.

Just waiting on RAM and a CPU block and I'll be able to get it set up, migrate my VMware lab and sell my servers. That gets me my office upstairs back, the PC goes in there and the living room/dining room will have the dining table in it which allows a breakfast bar in the kitchen.

Welcome to the club :). You'll enjoy the rift too.

FYI, I have Bykski tr4 waterblock for sale in the members section ;)

Soldato
The pano makes it look bigger than it is to be fair but I agree, I think maybe it's the log cabin style makes you think it's smaller than it is, like it's a summer house or something. When I ordered it I was trying to visualise the size and plot it out and stuff wondering if it'd be big enough, it's definitely big enough! In as much as a garage can ever be big enough :D

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Bought a Sonos Beam Thursday evening, went to mount it with the TV with an adaptor to current wall mount at the weekend, however the bracket wasn’t suitable with the TV due to the TV design.

So instead of getting a different bracket, went for the new TV instead. It’s beautiful.

c1Ftzjy.jpg
R3Zm9um.jpg

Back
Top Bottom