Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Oo, nice. I've got a couple of spare mechs at home those caps would look great on, but I guess they won't sell them separately. MKs - the hobby that keeps the wallet empty. :D

Forget pc parts and gpus etc. Keyboards are the true money pit. Think I've got 5 dotted around now :p and still looking at more (stares at alt and a set of GMK red samurai)

Soldato
LV5uyxe

LV5uyxe

LV5uyxe

http://imgur.com/a/LV5uyxe

Same mouse as the best csgo player in the world

Is he 12 :D

Caporegime

Don't know off the top of my head but I am sure he is mid 20's.

Regardless if you are referring to the colour then it's to promote equality in esports.

The mouse itself is the best I have ever used. So light. The perfect size and I'm now wondering if I should have gone for ergonomic over ambidextrous for even more comfort.

Past mice have been roccat tyon, zowie fk1, logitech g5, g500 and mx518 iirc

Soldato
Don't know off the top of my head but I am sure he is mid 20's.

Regardless if you are referring to the colour then it's to promote equality in esports.

The mouse itself is the best I have ever used. So light. The perfect size and I'm now wondering if I should have gone for ergonomic over ambidextrous for even more comfort.

Past mice have been roccat tyon, zowie fk1, logitech g5, g500 and mx518 iirc

Go for a mouse that suits your style/grip and stick to it, not what your favourite esports player uses, as this won't make you any better of a player.

Equality in esports, what's all that about all of a sudden? Sounds like complete BS marketing to push a product from a different angle.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Go for a mouse that suits your style/grip and stick to it, not what your favourite esports player uses, as this won't make you any better of a player.

Equality in esports, what's all that about all of a sudden? Sounds like complete BS marketing to push a product from a different angle.

I have used zowie before. And I wanted a larger mouse.

When I first started doing my research I was looking at steelseries 310, reviews said it was small. I then had a look at the dimensions of current mouse and it was classed as extra large.

I went bavk to using my zowie fk1 and it felt small but I liked how light weight it was. I was playing better but wanted something bigger.

So I went with this. I simply didn't pick it because pros use it. I spent like 2 weeks deciding what to get.

Soldato

The classic all the gear no idea. I'm the same. I wanted to spend £70 on a badminton racket recently when I am barely a novice at best only playing casually a few times a week

Soldato
FUEA4b.jpg

The towels I was currently using were getting a bit old and stained, so I got an Egyptian cotton set. Two bath towels and two hand towels.

Probably a stupid question, but I'm supposed to wash these before I actually use them, right?

Soldato
FUEA4b.jpg

The towels I was currently using were getting a bit old and stained, so I got an Egyptian cotton set. Two bath towels and two hand towels.

Probably a stupid question, but I'm supposed to wash these before I actually use them, right?
If you bought them from a shop where they were on display and people were touching them all the time I probably would. If they came sealed in some packaging I'd be less inclined to. Probably just trust my nose and smell them.

Soldato
If you bought them from a shop where they were on display and people were touching them all the time I probably would. If they came sealed in some packaging I'd be less inclined to. Probably just trust my nose and smell them.

It's something to do with water absorption think

The first step in maximizing your towels efficiency starts as soon as you bring them home. Be sure to wash your towels before you use them, as this will open up the fibers. "If the fibers aren't open they won't be as absorbent," says the team from Garnet Hill. New towels are often coated in fabric softeners so they're nice and plush for shoppers, but these softeners prevent towels from soaking up water. To get rid of that buildup, add half a cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle during the initial wash. And, in general, skip fabric softeners and dryer sheets when washing and drying bath towels to ensure they remain as absorbent as possible.

Although suppose that doesn't matter if you do it straight away or after initial use.

Soldato
LEM in CSGO says different

But unless you're LEM buying the mouse they use isn't going to transform your skills to their level. I'm shockingly average at best with competitive games and yet I could buy all the hardware using esports or whatever adjectives they wish to throw at the product, however I am still going to be shockingly average.... I'll just have a nice mouse to show for it.

As long as you like and find the mouse comfortable that's all that's important. As I said, it's like me in Badminton. I currently have a bog standard £20 Yonex racket but there is one for £75 which I've had my eyes on as I like the weight and look of it but if I bought that racket, or a pro level racket, my skills are not going to increase just because I have a new racket.

Nothing wrong with buying whatever you like. I've spent a fortune (in my eyes) on mechanical keyboards and nice gaming mice as i figure i use it every day I may as well get something nice. But I didn't buy the bits expecting to get better because I've got them. Life isn't pay to win.

Caporegime
But unless you're LEM buying the mouse they use isn't going to transform your skills to their level. I'm shockingly average at best with competitive games and yet I could buy all the hardware using esports or whatever adjectives they wish to throw at the product, however I am still going to be shockingly average.... I'll just have a nice mouse to show for it.

As long as you like and find the mouse comfortable that's all that's important. As I said, it's like me in Badminton. I currently have a bog standard £20 Yonex racket but there is one for £75 which I've had my eyes on as I like the weight and look of it but if I bought that racket, or a pro level racket, my skills are not going to increase just because I have a new racket.

Nothing wrong with buying whatever you like. I've spent a fortune (in my eyes) on mechanical keyboards and nice gaming mice as i figure i use it every day I may as well get something nice. But I didn't buy the bits expecting to get better because I've got them. Life isn't pay to win.

I have used that same argument many times when people talk about input lag, etc.

Gameskill is the most important factor however my old mouse was more focused on MMO so this is better for FPS so it will help. I bought it for it's size and shape not because S1mple uses it.

Back
Top Bottom