Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
As agnes said, lean is not possible but 'mount' is. I get a mouse button icon but no mouse button lean for me, I have to use the 'Z' key.
I never do but probably should, it's too much effort as you also need to unmount. If anything, I mount when sniping

you can walk backwards and it unmounts

Soldato
you can walk backwards and it unmounts
Thanks, same with left/right too.

Now at rank 52. SCAR level 26, MP5 27, M4A1 65, Orgin 19
Good few hours of Shipment 24/7 with the double XP. So much fun

what field upgrades if everyone using? I always use EOD, Hardline, Shrapnel (flash & Semtex grens)

Soldato
I've watched my kdr basically fall to bellow 1 because of Shipment. But I got quite a few guns gold. Just need to do about 40 'Long shot' kills in total and I'll have the platinum camo. Tempted to do pistols as I have 3 done already

Soldato
I've watched my kdr basically fall to bellow 1 because of Shipment. But I got quite a few guns gold. Just need to do about 40 'Long shot' kills in total and I'll have the platinum camo. Tempted to do pistols as I have 3 done already
thats good going. which gun type you concentrated on? smg, seems my favourite. only 1 gold so far P90. but working my way through MP7 at the moment.

Soldato
thats good going. which gun type you concentrated on? smg, seems my favourite. only 1 gold so far P90. but working my way through MP7 at the moment.

I try to use most of the classes bar LMG and Sniper rifles. But I've had the most success with the SMGS.

Gold Assault Rifles:
Oden

Gold SMGS
Aug
P90
MP5
MP7
Uzi and PP Bizon each need 19 and 21 long shot kills respectively. then I'll have that class platinum.

Gold Shotguns
R90

Gold Marksman Rifle
MK2 Carbine
Kar is very close.

Gold Pistols
.50 GS
M19

Soldato
I try to use most of the classes bar LMG and Sniper rifles. But I've had the most success with the SMGS.

Gold Assault Rifles:
Oden

Gold SMGS
Aug
P90
MP5
MP7
Uzi and PP Bizon each need 19 and 21 long shot kills respectively. then I'll have that class platinum.

Gold Shotguns
R90

Gold Marksman Rifle
MK2 Carbine
Kar is very close.

Gold Pistols
.50 GS
M19

impressive. in previous call of dutys i was actively tryinh to get diamond camo. but this one ive just made a few classes i enjoy and been running and gunning. i am going to actively start trying to get the camos though. the p90 was the exception, i went to look and realised i was already super close (longshots and no attachments left) so went for it.

you level 155?

Soldato
impressive. in previous call of dutys i was actively tryinh to get diamond camo. but this one ive just made a few classes i enjoy and been running and gunning. i am going to actively start trying to get the camos though. the p90 was the exception, i went to look and realised i was already super close (longshots and no attachments left) so went for it.

you level 155?

Yeah I've only ever got diamond in Black Ops 2 and I wasn't actively trying but once I got my first gold I felt it was pointless using a gun I wasn't getting any experience with so i started to try others. There's some guns I just don't enjoy using so I'm not going to force myself to use them just to get a different camo. I wanted to do the marksman rifles but I don't really like the sniper rifles so not going to put myself through those!

The pistols are quite easy. I managed to get the M19 gold during 1 day of playing with it. No doubt Hardcore on Shipment made that possible

Soldato
Yeah I've only ever got diamond in Black Ops 2 and I wasn't actively trying but once I got my first gold I felt it was pointless using a gun I wasn't getting any experience with so i started to try others. There's some guns I just don't enjoy using so I'm not going to force myself to use them just to get a different camo. I wanted to do the marksman rifles but I don't really like the sniper rifles so not going to put myself through those!

The pistols are quite easy. I managed to get the M19 gold during 1 day of playing with it. No doubt Hardcore on Shipment made that possible

sniper rifles used to be way op so those were always the first ones i got on previous. theyre not so good now though, marksman are much better.

Soldato
RPGs are super annoying in the objective based game modes. Pretty much run EOD on every class with trophy systems as field upgrades but I still die to explosives more than anything else. Normally I sponge the first nade, then the RPG finishes me off. Or they just spam double RPG in about 1 second flat.

Soldato
New game mode is great - 3v3 with random load outs.
Came so close to winning, me plus two other rank 50 against a 3x 155 rank clan on the Cargo map. Final score was 6 - 5 to them. I thought it would have been 6 -0

Back
Top Bottom