Found lost airpod pro’s with no case

Associate
Hi all

found a pair of airpod pro’s (no case)in the road by the curb.

Assume someone dropped them as they got out of a car.

Had a poster up for about a month now but no takers.

Can I make them usable? Get a new charging case and get them synced for use. Or in the bin?

Great full for any replies

Macdpee

Commissario
I lost mine after I got out of a taxi, they were in my pocket because I left the charging case at home.

They're white, were the ones you found white? If so, they could be mine. Please send them to me. Thanks.

Soldato
I think they are mine actually, I was doing my daily 10 mile run, and they must have dropped out at some stage, only realised when I got home. Mine are white ones also, so i'm 99.9% sure they are mine.

Associate
OP
You guys

I did have a friend over with his charging case to see if we could get them working. They charged but when we tried to sync it didn't work.

dont realy want to invest in a £80 case if its not going to work.

Thanks for the replies so far

Associate
Sorry but I have to call the others out they are in fact mine and I can prove it, they are white and I had my initials printed on them so they wouldn't get mixed up with anyone else's, one will have the letter L for Lefty (left handed) and the other will have the letter R for Right my surname , so if you will just come to my door and return them.
Thanks
Lefty Right

Soldato
I think the only solution to this is for us all to form an orderly queue and see if the air pods fit snugly into each ear, just like Cinderella.

"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit (from trying the Air pod)."

Associate
OP
Ok??? This is not the case. Though funny reading all claims of ownership

Really just wanted check if its worth investing in a charging case or if there would be some pairing/sync issue with earphones to a new case.

As far as I understand you need the case to connect them to you phone and for charging.

Thanks again for the replies...even the joke ones.
D

Back
Top Bottom