Poll: Keyboard & Mouse

Keyboard and Mouse - What do you prefer?

• Both Wired

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Both Wireless

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Mixed Combo

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Don't Care!

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
Soldato
1 for me.

I tried a wireless mouse 18 years ago and it drained the battery so quickly. Very annoying to have the mouse die during a gaming session. I went back to 'wired' and I've never looked back.

Why put yourself through the faff of changing mouse and keyboard batteries?

Caporegime
1 for me.

I tried a wireless mouse 18 years ago and it drained the battery so quickly. Very annoying to have the mouse die during a gaming session. I went back to 'wired' and I've never looked back.

Buy a better solution and it isn't an issue, i.e. g903 and powerplay.

Even back in 2001ish the high end logitech mice had great battery life as did stuff like the dinovo edge, never had a problem with any of that back in the day.

Soldato
3 for me, as mine come with both features.

Don't they all come with USB cables so you can just plug in and keep playing while you also charge... or is it just mine that do this?
Seriously, haven't ever had to change the batteries.

Associate
Used to have both wireless, but went wired mouse. Wireless keyboard is nice for the media keys, and being slightly away from desk. If i was gaming only, wired all the way.

Soldato
OP
I expected the mixed combo to be higher with all the interest logitech wireless mice everytime a new model is released.

Found this thread by accident - have added a poll :)

In future it's worth reporting a post if you want a poll added to ensure we see it.

I'm not sure if you have said that to me before or i've seen you say it to someone else but ether way i forgot you could do that. :)

Soldato
I expected the mixed combo to be higher with all the interest logitech wireless mice everytime a new model is released.
Depends how you define wireless... I expect most people would probably think of one that is purely wireless and needs charging in a docking station or something, whereas Logitech tend to have wired ones that can also be wireless if you unplug the USB. They're not pure wireless.

Soldato
Both wired but I do have a wireless set too that I rarely use away from the desk.

I tend to steer clear of wireless peripherals in general. With out opening the lag can of worms, a wired set can last a lifetime, wireless won't or needs battery maintenance which is wasteful for very little convenience at a desk. There's added expense with wireless peripherals too, if not in purchasing then in manufacturing where it can be offset by quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom